About Myriad IT
Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices in Sydney and Adelaide, Myriad IT provides intelligent, reliable business and technology solutions to clients in Australasia, Asia, Europe and North America. Our services include:
- Oracle Consulting Services including ERP implementation, upgrade and development, Oracle engineered systems, mobility solutions, and databases.
- Business Solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems, enterprise architecture, operating systems, applications, member management and NFP solutions, and business intelligence.
- Infrastructure Services including hosting & managed services, hardware, networking, and virtualisation
- Testing services – comprehensive functional and non-functional testing across the entire development lifecycle.
- Support across all technology, from hardware to business systems and applications.
We are passionate about leading edge technology and having fun at work, while maintaining a professional environment. Our people care about the work they do and the value they bring to our clients.
Myriad IT is a creative and fresh Oracle partner, with an enthusiastic and innovative approach to the market. As a result of our success and growth, we seek an outstanding Senior Finance Consultant to deliver outstanding consulting outcomes for our customers.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years of JDE implementing experience across the Finance suite of module. Candidates who have experience with UPK and other JDE Modules, will be advantaged.
Summary of key responsibilities
The Functional Lead will be responsible for end to end project delivery for all assigned JD Edwards projects:
- Participate in project delivery as the Senior resource;
- Define client requirements, provide gap analysis, document and configure the outcome of these efforts;
- Partner with external client based stakeholders to develop and execute plans that accounts for both functional and technical work streams of the project;
- Provide best practice solutions based on customer defined business needs and business rules;
- Anticipate, identify and analyse problems and opportunities, establish priorities;
- Management of the delivery of project objectives and scope within predefined time and budget, escalating unanticipated variations for approval;
- Development and maintenance of all project documentation throughout the project lifecycle including the project plans, design documents, status reports, deliverables and monitor the quality of the documentation;
- Management of project scope, planning, reporting and control activities as part of the wider programme effort; and
- Successfully implement products and associated services within required time frames.
This is an exciting role for a forward thinking and innovative Functional Consultant, who is a client focused, results oriented individual.
An attractive salary package is on offer to entice the best the market has to offer!
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please submit your CV and a short covering letter addressing the key selection criteria and describing your key value propositions to [email protected]
This is a company listed position, no recruitment agencies please. Agency referrals will not be accepted.
If you have any questions about this role please email [email protected]
4 days ago