High performing culture with fantastic leadership team
Huge brands with growth potential
Great central location and a modern, fun office
About the company
As a globally recognised apparel business, this organisation is well positioned to continue their growth across the Australian market. With a well-established team in place, this is a rare opportunity to join the business in a high profile role.
About the role
The role of the Key Account Manager is to lead the sales growth of their leading apparel ranges. You will be responsible for maximising revenue, protecting and growing brand equity with key National accounts.
Skills & Experience
- Account manage national retail partners to deliver budgeted sales & gross margin.
- Build effective relationships with key personnel to build sales and brand equity in stores
- Development and implementation of retailer-specific promo and marketing opportunities
- Accurate sales reporting and forecasting
- Proven National Retail Account Management experience within the apparelindustry
- Ability to develop and implement account business plans
- Strong analytical capabilities, and passion for data.
- Career-minded individual with drive to succeed - demonstrated development and progression within career so far
- A passion for fashion!
This is a business that prides themselves on their people development and career progression opportunities - both here and overseas. They are progressive and innovative, and actively encourage the input of their employees to help better the business. The key to success in this role is passion for the industry accompanied with a high energy personality, drive and motivation
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.
6 days ago
National Account Manager - FoodserviceSix Degrees Executive - Melbourne, VIC
Opportunity to work for an iconic global brand How to apply. Reporting to the Business Manager, your key responsibility will be to drive and maintain critical...Read More 6 days ago
Territory ManagerSix Degrees Executive - Sydney, NSW
Working with key owners, you will create and drive promotional strategies at store level, implementing planograms, monitor and report on market activity as well...Read More 6 days ago
Senior Marketing ManagerSix Degrees Executive - Melbourne, VIC
Applications close on Tuesday 25 October. Create, review and optimize a rolling marketing plan for allocated segments and categories....Read More 6 days ago
Key Account Manager - RetailSix Degrees Executive - Melbourne, VIC
Account manage national retail partners to deliver budgeted sales & gross margin. Build effective relationships with key personnel to build sales and brand...Read More 6 days ago
Trade Marketing Manager FMCGSix Degrees Executive - Sydney, NSW
The right candidate will be experienced in Sales and also Marketing with trade, channel, brand and sponsorship being a priority for the business....Read More 6 days ago