About the business and the role
Established in 1999 Whyatts Land Rover is an Approved Land Rover Service & Spare Parts Centre based in Geraldton.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Skills and experience
- Land Rover services & repairs
- Diagnostics & fault finding
- Ensuring all documentation is in order for manufacturer paid repairs
- Assisting other team members as & when required
- Roadside Assistance
- General workshop duties
Job benefits and perks
- Minimum 2 Years experience (Post Apprenticeship) working as a Technician in either a Land Rover dealership or an independent Land Rover Specialist repair shop.
- Have strong repair & diagnostic ability & experience with late model Land Rover & Range Rover vehicles
- The ability to complete work to a very high standard
- Motivation to improve with factory training
You'll enjoy an enriched lifestyle living in a small coastal city, competitive remuneration package, ongoing factory training to enhance your skills & working with a small friendly team of professionals.
3 days ago
Land Rover TechnicianWhyatts Land Rover - Geraldton, WA
Minimum 2 Years experience (Post Apprenticeship) working as a Technician in either a Land Rover dealership or an independent Land Rover Specialist repair shop....Read More 3 days ago