Neo Infrastructure (SA) is a fast growing family owned South Australian civil construction company delivering varied civil construction works through both metro and regional South Australia. In line with this exciting growth, we are looking for an experienced, hands on Leading Hand ideally with machine operator experience to lead a small construction team.
- Supervision of a small construction team in order to successfully deliver work in compliance with the company's management systems;
- Ensuring the deliverance of civil works in order to complete the project on time, in line with plans and within budget;
- Operate small excavators and skidsteer's to contribute to the fast and efficient completion of projects for our clients;
- Lead by example and take direction from the Site Supervisor in an autonomous role.
- Ability to supervise, manage and drive a small team;
- Proven experience in civil construction projects;
- Small Excavator/Skidsteer tickets and experience desirable;
- Must possess a valid white card and drivers licence;
- Ability to read and interpret construction plans;
- Concrete construction experience desirable but not essential.
- 3 – 5 years' experience in a similar role required
If you are looking to work for a fast-growing construction company and are naturally looking to progress in your career then this role is for you. For the right applicant, this role has great potential for further career development.
Please click the Apply button below if you are interested in this position. We look forward to receiving your application.