Zancott is one of South Australia's leaders in Temporary and Permanent Recruitment
specialising in Civil and Construction, Trades, Rail and Engineering.
About the business:
At Zancott Recruitment, we take great pride in our work. With over 100 years of combined industry experience, we have extensive contacts and resources to place high quality candidates with premium employers, including occupations that are in high demand and hard to find.
We are currently seeking skilled and experienced Civil Leading Hands to join our team across some of SA’s major civil infrastructure projects.
To take up one of these leadership roles you will have:
- You will have previous experience as a Leading Hand on a large civil construction site
- Previous exp running small crews, including sub-contractors
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to allocate work and liaise across the day to ensure progress
- Road construction knowledge e.g pavement prep
- Drainage experience e.g pipe laying
- Knowledge of street lighting e.g pipe laying
- Knowledge of signal installation
- Knowlegde of intersection road work
- Kerb preparation
- Able to read and work from plans
Some sites may require a drug and alcohol assessment prior to commencement and throughout the project.
Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
2 days ago
Leading HandZancott Recruitment - Adelaide, SA
Zancott is one of South Australia's leaders in Temporary and Permanent Recruitment specialising in Civil and Construction, Trades, Rail and Engineering.Read More 2 days ago