Traffic Planner, Coordinator. Due to ongoing growth, our client are currently seeking an experienced, energetic, customer-focused professional to join their team based in Melbourne’s South East
Traffic Planner / Coordinator
• Looking to broaden your experience within the industry?
• Looking for a fresh challenge in a growing company?
• Looking to bring your knowledge into a dynamic customer focused role?
The successful applicant shall demonstrate great attention to detail, be able to work quickly and accurately and possess the ability to work autonomously in order to produce Traffic Management Plans.
Essential minimum requirements are:
• Proficient in general computer skills, including Microsoft applications
• Strong focus on reliable service delivery and effective administration
• Ability to quickly adapt to change and to think on your feet
• Have an exceptional eye for detail
• Willingness to grow and expand within the role and the desire to pursue a long term career within the Traffic Management industry
• Desirable: knowledge in RapidPlan . Training will be provided to the successful applicant
• Desirable: Traffic Control Tickets
In addition, successful applicants will possess:
• Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritise work load to meet tight and competing deadlines
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of key stakeholders
• A passion for progress, innovation and business process improvement programs
• The ability to interpret and comply with OH&S and organisational policies and procedures;
• A mature, reliable and trustworthy approach to clients and fellow employees
This is a full time position based in Melbourne’s South. The successful applicant’s salary and package will be dependent on the experience and attitude you will bring to the role.
Sales Executive, Financial ServicesSuperior People Recruitment - Melbourne, VIC
High degree of Autonomy, Hunter, Energetic, Professional, Mature, Switched On. Maintaining relationships, managing new accounts, brand marketing, closing sales...Read More1 weeks ago
National Sales ManagerSuperior People Recruitment - Melbourne, VIC
Promote, sell and market filling machines and packaging solution to ANZ dairy & beverage customers. Providing market insights and perspective and together with...Read More1 weeks ago
Administration and Accounts CoordinatorSuperior People Recruitment - Dandenong, VIC
Internal Sales – talking with customers and chasing up sales, monitoring sales reports. Assisting in administration tasks....Read More1 weeks ago
Logistics CoordinatorSuperior People Recruitment - Dandenong, VIC
Essential minimum requirements are:. Due to ongoing growth, our client are currently seeking an experienced, energetic, customer-focused professional to join...Read More1 weeks ago
Serviced Offices ManagerSuperior People Recruitment - Sydney, NSW
A minimum 3 years of relevant working experience. Assist with Sales Inquiries and development of Sales and Welcome packs....Read More1 weeks ago