Expanding Financial Services provider poised for future growth
Diverse admin/operations role supporting established high performing Brokers
$60,000 package | Immediate start available
Working within a team environment, the Mortgage Administrator is responsible for all administration duties relating to the mortgage division and assisting with general office environment.
The position also comprises a strong customer service role and
requires a 'can do' attitude.
• Assist Mortgage brokers in data input of Loan Applications into aggregator's (Connective/Mercury) software programs
• Liaise with lenders, valuers, solicitors and clients
• Client liaison, handling queries about loan documentation and general loan queries for unsettled loans
• Follow loan process through to settlement; and at settlement prepare settlement letters to clients
• Assertive attitude towards getting loans settled quickly
• Handle telephone enquiries about loan accounts
• Assist with customer servicing of your clients including; discharges, loan variations, lump sum payments, redraws and client queries
• Manage the Mortgage Division WIP ("work-in-progress") and complete weekly reports for Division
• Prepare Monthly Management Board Reports; including following up on any commission queries
• Prepare Mortgage files ready for Quarterly QED Compliance Audit
• Keep integrity of data CRM Database - Maximiser - responsible for maintenance of client data including constant updates of client contact details
• Assist with helping the division to operate in a fully compliant manner
The role is ideal for an enthusiastic and driven finance professional who wants to
take the next challenge in their career, whilst still maintaining a work / life balance.
The company welcomes
ambitious enthusiastic people
who really want to
excel in their career
with the company.
Candidates will be graduates with 1 plus years experience in an administration support role within mortgages
or a similar deal driven environment within financial services or alternately, you may have come from an Administration, Team Assistant or PA support role within finance and looking to make the next step up in your career.
Skills and experience would include:
If you have strong experience in an administrative support role and are looking for that next step in your career then click on 'Apply' button or call Caroline Smith on 02 9216 6725 as we will be conducting interviews immediately.
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Thorough approach and good attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Wokred supporting a deal driven team/sales environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Team orientated
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Connective/Mercury (highly desirable)
1 weeks ago
MORTGAGE BROKER ASSISTANTKEEGAN ADAMS RECRUITMENT - Sydney, NSW
Working within a team environment, the Mortgage Administrator is responsible for all administration duties relating to the mortgage division and assisting with...Read More 1 weeks ago
SENIOR RECEPTIONIST/MARKETING/EVENTS | CREATIVE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS | SURRY HILLSKEEGAN ADAMS RECRUITMENT - Sydney, NSW
Duties to include but are not limited to:. Senior Receptionist & Communities role - busy, varied and Creative! Opportunity has presented itself....Read More 1 weeks ago
WHV | IMMEDIATE START | WARM SALESKEEGAN ADAMS RECRUITMENT - Sydney, NSW
An energetic, fun, upbeat attitude with a desire to exceed targets and be rewarded for your efforts! Who have grown rapidly over the last 12 months are seeking...Read More 2 weeks ago
ACCOUNTANT | FUNDS MANAGEMENT | WORK WITH AN INSPIRING INVESTMENT TEAMKEEGAN ADAMS RECRUITMENT - Sydney, NSW
Operational, compliance & regulatory duties, and have close. Calculations and relevant documentation. Will suit a qualified accountant from Funds Management /...Read More 2 months ago
ASSOCIATE EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST | INVESTMENTSKEEGAN ADAMS RECRUITMENT - Sydney, NSW
CFA level 1 as a minimum. Highly regarded investment group are seeking a bright and enthusiastic individual to join them as an Associate Equity Research Analyst...Read More 2 months ago