Trades & Services
19 Oct 2016
04 Nov 2016
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia, Asia and Africa.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon currently offers a number of exciting opportunities for entry-level and mature-age apprentices to join the Macmahon team at the Perth Workshop. Macmahon encourages diversity and are seeking motivated men and women who are looking for long-term careers in the following three key trade areas:
- Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
- Auto Electrician
These positions will initially be offered on a 5 days on / 2 days off roster. In later years you will be required to work on our projects on various fly-in fly-out (FIFO) rosters to gain more experience in different commodities, projects and equipment.
Applications must include the following:
- Successful completion of pre-apprenticeship training or relevant work experience in the chosen trade
- Successful completion of grade 12
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Proven commitment to safety
- Physical fitness for the demands of the role
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- A handwritten cover letter
- An up-to-date resume
- A copy of your most recent academic report
- Copies of your educational and trade qualifications
- Long-term opportunity
- Excellent workshop facilities
- Accredited training provided by high-quality registered training organisations
Should you be successful in being offered a role with Macmahon, you will be required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screening along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in kick starting an exciting career with Macmahon then APPLY NOW
. Shortlisting will commence immediately and applications will close on Friday 4 November 2016.
6 days ago