Exciting career opportunities
- Challenging learning environment
- Work with some of the best in their discipline
AMC Consultants is a leading mining consultancy, providing services exclusively to the minerals sector. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth and have a number of interesting opportunities available.
Our Perth office is currently seeking a Manager Business Improvement to lead our On-line Mining Intelligence team.
The salary packages offered will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Recruitment agencies are requested not to forward resumes. Where an unsolicited resume is forwarded to AMC by a recruitment agency, AMC reserves the right to contact the candidate directly. AMC will not be liable to pay the agency any fee if it secures the services of that person.
Based in Perth
Reports to General Manager, Perth
Specialist skills required
Specialist skills required:
- Mine productivity and improvement identification
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Business analytics capability
- Demonstrable leadership skills and
- Business Development capability
- Mining engineering degree.
- Business Improvement training and/or experience or a higher degree such as an MBA
- Have at least 15 years relevant experience, preferably with some consulting experience in the mining industry, including technical and operational roles
- Significant exposure to both Underground and Open Pit Operations
Applications close by 19 Nov 2016
1 weeks ago
Manager, Business ImprovementAMC Consultants - Perth, WA
Have at least 15 years relevant experience, preferably with some consulting experience in the mining industry, including technical and operational roles....Read More 1 weeks ago
Systems Administrator - MelbourneAMC Consultants - Melbourne, VIC
Relevant Tertiary qualifications required. Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Systems Administrator. Your duties will include:. Applications close by....Read More 1 years ago