About the Role
The Reward Centre of Excellence (COE) is responsible for coordinating the annual remuneration review and promotions process for Macquarie worldwide. As a member of the team this role will see you managing the profit share pool allocation and annual remuneration review approvals. You will also be responsible for;
- management of the Profit Share Pool allocations process – including supporting analysis and peer comparisons
- responding to various Group queries in relation to their pool allocation and spend, including the impact on any remuneration decisions on their allocations
- preparation of scenario analysis to understand the impact of remuneration policy changes, including liaising with Reward Finance to understand the financial impacts
- calculations and preparation of Board Remuneration Committee (BRC) and Board papers on remuneration matters
- preparation of materials for the remuneration related aspects of the AGM including: collating data and analysis to assist in the preparation of Notice of Meeting, drafting of both external and internal communications, preparation of shareholder presentations and drafting responses to shareholder and Governance group queries.
- participate in regional and global reward initiatives as part of the wider Reward COE team.
You will have high level of numeracy skills and a strong interest in and aptitude for working with numerical data, coupled with;
- strong communication and influencing skills and the ability to communicate technical issues clearly and to influence the decision making process
- ability to work under pressure and against exacting timelines whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail.
- ability to adopt to rapidly changing priorities
- previous experience managing and developing staff
- demonstrated problem solving skills
- experience of core Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook). Comfortable learning and applying bespoke software applications
- knowledge and understanding of current developments in remuneration and benefits frameworks and practice advantageous.
If you have relevant experience and qualifications in Accounting, Business, or HR please apply by following the link. For a confidential discussion contact Marion Harris on 02 8237 7833.
The Reward COE team sits within the Human Resources Division of the Corporate Operations Group and is responsible for providing client support, tools and information to enable Macquarie's Business Groups to make strategic and commercial reward decisions for its' employees.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
2 weeks ago
Investment and Performance Analyst, Macquarie Fixed Income & Currency, Macquarie Asset ManagementMacquarie Group Limited - Sydney, NSW
Tertiary qualifications and CFA candidacy or qualifications will be highly. It delivers a full-service offering to both institutional and retail....Read More 1 weeks ago
Senior Test Analyst | Automated / Manual Testing | Development & Execution of Testing ScriptsMacquarie Group Limited - Sydney, NSW
Business Banking or Retail Lending and Deposits experience (preferred but not essential). Experienced Senior Tester, with a minimum to 2 years test lead...Read More 1 weeks ago
Sr Associate, Business Performance Reporting - Business Services DivisionMacquarie Group Limited - Sydney, NSW
You will also hold regular meetings with business managers to discuss monthly results and understand the current and future team profile to prepare team level...Read More 1 weeks ago
Model Validation Manager/Senior Analyst- Global Financial Crime ComplianceMacquarie Group Limited - Sydney, NSW
The ability to apply technical knowledge to institutional and retail business typologies is essential. Its divisions include Credit, Prudential, Capital and...Read More 2 weeks ago
Regulatory Assurance – Senior Analyst or ManagerMacquarie Group Limited - Sydney, NSW
Conduct targeted and thematic compliance assurance reviews across both retail and wholesale markets. Ideally you will hold relevant qualifications in either Law...Read More 2 weeks ago