The Workforce Council is the peak body for health and community services workforce in Queensland. We have been leading the way in delivering workforce results since 1992, influencing workforce development, sustainability and innovation across Queensland's Health and Community Services Industries.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Required knowledge and experience for this role:
- Working autonomously and providing direction, management, development and feedback to a professional team of consultants in order to achieve project outcomes for clients.
- Managing service delivery (including projects) according to budget in consultation with the CEO and Manager – Corporate & Support Services.
- Partnering with industry in order to conduct research and developing market intelligence, policy, products and services on behalf of the Workforce Council.
- Maintaining a positive culture within the team by providing appropriate guidance, support and performance management to achieve organisational outcomes.
- Participating in networking and business development activities with high level stakeholders while maintaining sector knowledge in order to present the Workforce Council as subject leaders in workforce strategy, development and planning.
- Demonstrated history of leading and managing teams in line with quality human and financial resource management practices in order to achieve tangible outcomes that add value to customers and the organisation.
- Demonstrated high level communication, consultation, negotiation and interpersonal skills to work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve industry and organisational outcomes.
- An ability to think broadly and contribute constructively to strategic discussions and business development opportunities while maintaining focus on operational delivery.
- Proactive, responsive and able to maintain exceptional professionalism.
- Demonstrated professional experience in either the health and/or community services industries.
- While Post-secondary qualifications are highly desirable, demonstrated experience in of managing professional teams in the health and/or community sector would be well regarded.
Supporting materials Manager - Strategy and Capability.pdf
1 weeks ago
Manager – Strategy & CapabilityWorkforce Council - Brisbane, QLD
While Post-secondary qualifications are highly desirable, demonstrated experience in of managing professional teams in the health and/or community sector would...Read More 1 weeks ago