About Jurlique and the role
A rare opportunity exists within Jurlique, Australia's No 1 Premium Natural skincare brand, for a Marketing Assistant to support Global Marketing team.
This unique opportunity will be based in our modern Sydney office and will give you the ability to showcase your Marketing skills and take the next step in your career!
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible to:
- Organise global conferences, global market lead workshops and operationalising workshops; including the co-ordination of content, logistical organisation of venues and sample materials;
- Manage Work in Progress (WIP) sheets and follow up on actions from workshops and conferences to ensure On time in Full Delivery (OTIF);
- Assist in the management and coordination of our Global Brand Team (GBT) including booking of GBT travel and the annual leave tracker;
- Co-ordinate all global brand material for Connect and our Global Brand newsletter and manage all marketing toolkit releases to markets On time in Full Delivery (OTIF);
- Maintaining and updating all DNA and Coding in the Sydney office environment including product displays and campaign displays;
- Organise brand team meetings, global/local meetings and co-ordinator of content for these meetings.
To be considered for this role you will effectively demonstrate:
- A degree qualification in Marketing or similar;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- A proactive and adaptable attitude with a high level of initiative;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and high attention to detail;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
You will be joining a team of committed and talented people who are focussed on delivering results. If you are driven, experienced and available, please apply now!
1 weeks ago
Marketing AssistantJurlique - Sydney, NSW
A rare opportunity exists within Jurlique, Australia's No 1 Premium Natural skincare brand, for a Marketing Assistant to support Global Marketing team....Read More 1 weeks ago