Bring your qualifications in marketing, experience in retail and combine with your passion for promoting healthy lifestyles and find out what a rewarding role really means!
New role = Start with unique marketing strategies for each of our 7 stores to align with the local regions to boost and enhance the CCNSW brand and enrich the customers shopping experience, ultimately driving a stronger connection between CCNSW and the community
This is a rare opportunity to bring your marketing flair, outcomes focussed attitude, and ability to drive success through innovative thought, to a Not For Profit that sees the retail stores as a perfect way to partner with local communities and also as commercial profit makers.….with money raised going back into Research and Information & Support!
Cancer Council NSW is an independent, community funded not for profit with a purpose. Our purpose is to beat cancer. What’s our point of difference? We look at all aspects of Cancer from research right through to support.
With currently 7 stores across the Sydney region, and an additional 2 locations in Adelaide, this is an exciting time for our Retail Division.
With our stores going through a refurbishment, and a renewed focus on the realisation of our stores potential to contribute even greater to funding for research and ongoing community support, we need an experienced retail marketer, who understands visual marketing and how to leverage off activities happening locally, to drive instore traffic, who also has passion for our cause, and is commercially savvy looking for their next career challenge!
This is a new role primarily based in our Woolloomooloo office, reporting to the Business Manager that will see your key responsibilities cover:
Should you apply?
- The development of clear and highly integrated strategic marketing plans and campaigns for each retail store that must attract incremental in-store traffic and sales, boost and enhance the CCNSW brand and enrich the customers shopping experience, ultimately driving a stronger connection between CCNSW and the community
- The operational management and execution of each stores marketing plans and campaigns
- Forming strong partnerships with our community engagement network (regional offices)
- The development of the annual marketing calendar and plans for the retail division
- Building strong professional internal and external stakeholder relationships across CCNSW , Cancer Council Australia and with agencies and suppliers
- Provide practical solutions to meet our marketing and advertising needs
- Work cross functionally with regional teams, program development teams, fundraising teams, marketing and brand teams to achieve aligned outcomes between the organisation and the stores.
If the above resonates with you, and you believe you can add value by raising the brand profile of our stores within the local communities, in-turn increasing the number who visit our stores, your experience will highlight that you have:
- Demonstrated experience in a marketing and/or advertising role either client and/or agency side
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, media & communications or similar
- Demonstrated internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure, work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Ability to manage own workload, work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong sense of accountability and customer service
To learn more about our Retail stores, click on the below!
Apply online by clicking APPLY NOW and submit your cover letter and resume! With your application, please quote reference ‘CEPD RU 1016 MC ‘
Applications close Monday 31 st October, 2016.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please do not hesitate to call Bridget Mudford on 02) 93341436.
The Cancer Council is the leading cancer charity in NSW and is an equal opportunity employer. Applications from people of Aboriginal descent are encouraged and welcomed
7 days ago
Marketing Coordinator – RetailThe Cancer Council New South Wales - Sydney, NSW
The development of clear and highly integrated strategic marketing plans and campaigns for each retail store that must attract incremental in-store traffic and...Read More 7 days ago
Brand, Marketing and Communications Assistant – Cancer Council NSWThe Cancer Council New South Wales - Sydney, NSW
Tertiary qualifications in communications or PR and some post qualification experience in a public relations or communications role....Read More 2 months ago
Community Programs Coordinator – Greater Western SydneyThe Cancer Council New South Wales - Sydney, NSW
The ability to travel extensively and work flexible hours (including weekends and evenings) throughout the region is required, as is a current Class C drivers...Read More 2 months ago
Campaigns Administrator – Fundraising DivisionThe Cancer Council New South Wales - Sydney, NSW
Use this new 10mth Fixed Term Contract to gain invaluable event management exposure, and combine it with your existing tertiary qualifications in Marketing...Read More 2 months ago
Campaigns Unit Manager – Cancer Council NSW – Leading NFPThe Cancer Council New South Wales - Sydney, NSW
Relevant tertiary qualifications, such as business and/or marketing, or equivalent demonstrated relevant experience....Read More 2 months ago