Part-Time – 0.6FTE, 3 Days a week but flexible
Are you interested in information technology and passionate about making a difference in the community, nationally?
Do you have creative flair and pay close attention to detail?
Are you a strategic marketing thinker who also knows how to execute?
Do you have a flair for writing and content creation?
The IT Department is a values-led company that specializes in providing ICT Support, Project and Consulting Services to Not-For-Profit organisations across Australia. Disability Sector organisations make up more than 60% of our client base and we have built up industry recognized expertise in NDIS Readiness Consulting, helping DSPs upgrade their IT infrastructure and line-of-business applications as they prepare for the transition to NDIS. We are growing fast and are now seeking an experienced, part-time Marketing Executive to join our Ringwood-based team. We are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who have previous experience working in or familiarity with the Disability Sector as our marketing and communication activities are predominantly focused on this sector.
The IT Department is able to offer flexible working arrangements, and is a family friendly place to work.
Our company values are:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Service : We want to be famous for our responsive and supportive service
- Competence : We train continuously to efficiently deliver optimal business solutions
- Integrity : We build trust through openness, honesty, loyalty and professionalism
- Relationship : We value relationships above transactions
- Empathy : We listen and act with respect, compassion and acceptance
- Fun : We enjoy our work and our relationships
- Staying abreast of ITD’s marketing programs and identifying potential new market opportunities
- Providing input on selection of target markets and design of marketing programs
- Staying abreast of relevant marketing events (seminars, trade shows, media specials, etc.)
- Implementation of assigned marketing programs and materials, including:
- Development of target audiences and key messages
- Collection and dissemination of client testimonials
- Implementation and maintenance of electronic media such as company website, social media presence, email messaging, newsletters, etc.
- Implementation and maintenance of physical media such as signage (fixed and portable), brochures, flyers, mailers, etc.
- Co-ordination of trade event presentation, including booking, staging, staffing, speaking opportunities, media, etc.
- Training and engagement of all ITD staff in their effective participation in marketing programs
- Measuring ROI effectiveness of assigned marketing programs
- Tracking and reporting on key metrics relating to website and newsletter user activity
- Quality content creation for online publication (ITD website and ITD Monthly Newsletter)
Experience and Background
- Ability to think broadly about the challenges and opportunities facing the NFP/Disability Sectors and willingness to contribute new and innovative communication/marketing ideas and strategies that help raise brand awareness and build market preference
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Proactive attention to detail
- High level of customer service
- Team player
- Highly organized, and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Flexible attitude towards working in a team
A position description is attached below.
- Five year’s post-graduate experience working as a successful marketing professional for an IT services company in the company’s target markets or closely related markets.
- Previous experience working in or delivering Marketing Programs to the Not-For-Profit Sector or Disability Sector will be highly regarded.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business is regarded as an advantage.
Supporting materials Marketing Executive Job Description Oct16.docx
1 weeks ago
Marketing ExecutiveThe IT Department - Melbourne, VIC
We enjoy our work and our relationships Principal Duties and Responsibilities. Staying abreast of relevant marketing events (seminars, trade shows, media...Read More 1 weeks ago