Global Pharma - Medical Manager/ Medical Affairs Manager - Sydney /Melbourne - Oncology products
Salary - $130 - $170K + 23K car, super and bonus
Senior MSL's wanting the next step in your career are welcome to apply. Anyone with oncology would be highly desirable but not this experience is not essential
Global Pharma is growing therefore requires a Oncology Medical Manager within their rapidly growing Australian affiliate. As a Medical Affairs manager/ Medical manager will work closely with the US office and global team to manage a leading product portfolio and work across Australia to work with leading KOLs. There also will be an opportunity to mentor and manage a junior MSL.
Reporting to the Medical Director you will provide the medical and scientific leadership for a niche product portfolio within their affiliate business. This will include medical and scientific education for internal and external stakeholders, comprehensive medical and scientific input into commercial activities and therapeutic expert interactions. It will also include ensuring adherence to applicable laws, codes and regulations
Internal Medical/Scientific input
- Participate in or lead when appropriate internal therapeutic advisory groups and project teams
- Provide input and participate in cross-functional therapeutic projects such as and not limited to publication planning, slide-deck development, scientific training initiatives at the level
- Provide medical, scientific and product training to the sales forces and other stakeholders when required
- Provide local medical support to global pharmacovigilance department
- Provide scientific support for local reimbursement dossiers
- Review and approve promotional materials and activities, including congresses and meetings, ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice.
External Medical/Scientific Support
- Develop and deliver quality medical education / scientific presentations in a variety of internal and external settings and to obtain feedback that can be disseminated throughout the organization
- Fill identifiable knowledge gaps for Company products
- Attend and/or manage Advisory Panels and other thought leader projects
- Attend appropriate national and international professional meetings to represent - respond to medical and scientific questions
- Maintain technical expertise through familiarity with disease and therapy area knowledge and expertise, including competitor information, in relation to the product and pipeline portfolio.
- Maintain knowledge of current pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines
To be considered for this role you will have worked previously as a Medical Manager / Medical Science Liaison or similar within the pharmaceutical industry. You will have excellent knowledge of local, regional and international regulatory & codes of conduct requirements as applied to product development and promotional activities. You will be highly collaborating with the commercial business, adept in presenting and a strong communicator who can be influential whilst retaining a warm communication style.
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leader. There is opportunity to cross-train into other areas and progress your career.
Please apply now by sending a CV to [email protected]
or contact Leena Lalli on + 61 406766673. As a Medical Affairs specialist consultant I currently have a number of roles Medical roles available please contact me to discuss further.
Apply now by sending a recent CV to [email protected]
or call on +61406766673 for further information. We recruit in Medical Affairs, Medical Advisor, MSL and Medical Mangers in all therapeutic areas please contact me directly for other roles.
1 weeks ago
Medical Manager - OncologyLeadership Recruitment - Sydney, NSW
Maintain knowledge of current pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines. This will include medical and scientific education for internal and external...Read More 1 weeks ago