Improve your income potential and be recognised for your results
Achievable loan targets + base salary + monthly commissions + fully maintained branded vehicle
Mutual bank service culture with great products to offer members
At IMB Bank we provide a range of highly competitive banking and financial products and services to our members through our retail, online, call centre, mobile and commercial/ business channels and have been proudly doing so for over 135 years.
As an IMB Mobile Lender, our employment proposition is simple. Enjoy autonomy and flexibility in planning your own day balanced with the genuine satisfaction of helping people realise their life long financial goals and dreams. If you live around the Sydney North West/Hills region and have experience in finance, business development or residential lending and want to improve your income, this is your chance to thrive in an integral job role in your local community. Whilst IMB will assist you with leads from our contact centre and member base, generating your own pipeline of leads through your own business networks and referral sources will be most beneficial to your success.
Your efforts will be truly recognised and rewarded and you will enjoy the benefits of:
- An attractive base salary that provides income security
- Achievable home loan targets with monthly commission reflecting new business sales
- Eligibility for annual trail commission
- Fully maintained IMB branded vehicle
- Up to date tools of trade including phone, laptop and equipment
- Employment stability with a multi award winning and highly reputable financial institution
- Highly competitive market leading products and services to offer customers
- Local area marketing and promotional support
- A thorough onboarding and induction program to assist you in your transition to the role
- A terrific team with a great workplace culture.
We'd love to talk to you if you are a finance professional living in the Sydney North West/Hills region and you back yourself as a confident and experienced relationship and sales professional. You will also need strong organisational and time management skills, be genuinely interested in helping people achieve their financial goals and be tech savvy.
Shortlisted candidates will be subject to employment screening checks and if successful, need to be willing to undertake the appropriate accreditation and training in line with IMB Bank and industry compliance requirements.
Apply now by following the prompts. Applications close date is Monday 7th November 2016. For more information contact Rob Bozinoski, Regional Sales Manager - Mobile Lending, [email protected] or phone 0409 657148. Email applications are unable to be accepted.
Location: Sydney, NSW
1 weeks ago