An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, reliable and honest couple to manage a 33-room 4-star motel in Bundaberg. With an established client base of welcomed guests, we are seeking a couple who understand and have experience in providing customer service excellence.
The Role includes
- Effective management of all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the motel
- Front office duties include managing reservations and greeting and engaging guests
- Hands-on management of the breakfast room
- Property and grounds maintenance
- Provide positive leadership to our housemaids to ensure cleaning excellence is achieved
- Administrative tasks such as ensuring health and safety compliance, processing pays and accounts and providing financial reports.
- Support existing marketing strategies and explore new strategies to maximise future business opportunities.
Attributes we are seeking
- Demonstrated customer service excellence
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail to ensure cleanliness and presentation is highest standard
- Ability to lead a small team, demonstrate positive leadership, train staff and manage performance
- Ability to manage budgets and achieve targets
This is a live-in position.
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
- Motel Management: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
2 days ago
Motel Management CoupleMotel Managment Couple - Bundaberg, QLD
Required licence or certification:. Front office duties include managing reservations and greeting and engaging guests. High school or equivalent....Read More 2 days ago