Our teams pull insights and directives from each product across multiple channels to facilitate a great digital encounter for our clients' and their customers.
- Behave in a professional manner and build positive, internal relationships, promoting day-to-day internal communications with the wider team
- Understand the performance product & promote integration opportunities where appropriate.
- Actively read and research up-to-date industry news and trends and ensure this information & distributed among wider team, explaining impact to junior team members where appropriate.
- Attend & provide training where appropriate; developing relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Create & implement complete experience strategies, encompassing all relevant products, using effective workflow techniques across projects in order to meet deadlines, manage workloads to a very high quality.
- Attend client meetings and WIPs to provide deliverables updates, strategic insight, results and agreed reporting frameworks.
- Acquire strong understanding of client websites, internal challenges, capabilities, development plans in order to feed back into wider strategy and product.
- Provide detailed work briefs to designated members of the Experience team where required in order to ensure transparency across projects
- Leading global agency with a great reputation
- High calibre and exciting client portfolio
- Bustling, vibrant culture
- Progressive agency keen to grow and develop you
- 3+ years' industry experience in the digital space, focused on search with primary focus on Natural Search (SEO), content & outreach, with a firm understanding of Data (Analytics) & UX.
- Experience in outreach, link building, content marketing & content creation, with proven results
- Proficient understanding of the below systems:
- Advertising Fundamentals
- Google Analytics, Omniture, CoreMetrics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Open Site Explorer, MajesticSEO, SEMRush, etc.
- G+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Adobe tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Image & video production, editing, etc.
- Social Analytics & Monitoring tools (various)
- Attaining & then maintaining qualifications in Advertising Fundamentals & Google Analytics
Sound like the right role for you? Send us your CV, we would love to hear from you!
To review other available opportunities please visit https://nuclei.com.au/jobs
3 days ago
Programmatic Trader - one account onlynuclei recruitment - Sydney, NSW
Manage existing accounts and work closely with the sales team to identify opportunities to grow agency accounts....Read More 3 days ago
Digital Strategistnuclei recruitment - Sydney, NSW
You'll be the lead strategist - on the front-line of your clients' sales success, developing on- and off-site plans that fuel substantial online revenue growth....Read More 3 days ago
Ad Campaign Managernuclei recruitment - Sydney, NSW
You will be developing relationships with key decision makers in digital media, executing ideas and strategies with absolute precision, and be overseen by a...Read More 3 days ago
SEO Managernuclei recruitment - Sydney, NSW
Support junior team members. Build strategy and manage execution for your key accounts. We are looking for an SEO Manager ....Read More 3 days ago
Campaign Manager, emailnuclei recruitment - Sydney, NSW
Be a tertiary educated graduate in Marketing/Media/IT or a related field. It's a fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join a digital agency and their...Read More 3 days ago