- Family orientated business
- $100K plus super, car, petrol and Etag
- Exceptional portfolio of clients and projects
About the Employer
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing and installation of aluminium windows and doors.
With 30 years' industry experience, our client services customers from large high rise projects, to commercial and smaller residential development as well as framed and frameless shopfronts and more.
Our client is a family orientated business with a positive and friendly work culture and is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team on a full-time basis.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for supervising all aspects of the supply, installation and glazing process of commercial aluminium windows and doors for predominantly commercial high-rise projects in the metropolitan area.
- Liaising with the builder and attending site meetings
- Supervise the shop drawings process utilising in-houses and contracted drafters
- Obtaining window sizes either by site measurements or pre-determining sizes
- Drawing production sheets and organising delivery, installation through to payment of the contract
- Submitting monthly payment claims
- Safety obligations
- Understanding our contractual obligations from commencement to completion
Our ideal Project Manager will have a minimum of 10 years' experience in managing the window installation contract.
You are a proven negotiator with site contractors and stakeholder management and work systematically through the project management phases from executing to closing whilst problem solving to manage the day-to-day demands and challenges, so that the project is delivered on time and within quality standards.
Ideally you will have drafting or carpentry trade experience.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- 10 year's direct experience in project managing the window installation contract
- Exceptional communication and comprehension skills both written and verbal
- Experience with project values ranging from small house lots up to $10M commercial contracts
- Be competent and reliable with the ability to organise factory production and site installation crews
- Have skills in problem solving and able to complete projects within a set timeframe and budget and meet builders program
- A good knowledge of building practises, Australian Standards, BCA codes and be able to read architectural drawings and details
- Basic computer skills using MS Office.
- Drafting or carpentry experience is beneficial but not essential
- Drivers Licence
- Must have the right to work in Australia
If you would like to work for a family orientated company with an exceptional reputation founded on quality products and customer service and you believe you meet the criteria, please submit a current resume (word document) and cover letter.
Please note, only candidates that meet our client's selection criteria will be contacted .
2 weeks ago
Marketing Manager - BDMRecruitment Alternative - Sydney, NSW
O Other ad hoc duties as required. Only candidates that meet our client's selection criteria will be contacted for this position....Read More 1 weeks ago
National Sales ManagerRecruitment Alternative - Sydney, NSW
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Sales Manager to drive sales in all divisions of the business and offer first-class customer service, including...Read More 1 weeks ago
Corporate Fitness & Group Exercise InstructorRecruitment Alternative - Sydney, NSW
Current First Aid Certificate. Certificate III and IV in Fitness desirable. Our client is a small but energetic events and wellness organisation that specialise...Read More 2 weeks ago
PROJECT MANAGERRecruitment Alternative - Sydney, NSW
If you would like to work for a family orientated company with an exceptional reputation founded on quality products and customer service and you believe you...Read More 2 weeks ago
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES CONSULTANTRecruitment Alternative - Sydney, NSW
Managing the Ebay store - updating product and managing sales process. Your role will primarily be to take inbound calls from customers and ensure these calls...Read More 2 months ago