Californian Smash Repairs require an estimator to join our well established Smash Repairs.
This is an expanding role where you will be required to work independently providing estimates for most insurance companies.
Your key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Customer service.
- Manage Additionals.
- Finalize file ready for Invoice.
The successful candidate must be:
- Well Spoken
- Motivated and
- Able To Meet Deadlines.
A minimum level of Experience is required where you have;
- Demonstrated the ability to accurately estimate damaged vehicles for all insurance companies; including ORM and Audanet.
- Demonstrated Strong Negotiation skills.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Late Model repair methods.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently.
Interested applicants please click the APPLY button.
Spray Painters AssistantCalifornian Smash Repairs - Sydney, NSW
We require a Spray Painter Assistant to assist our spray painters with preparation of vehicles for paint.*. You will enjoy working in a team environment....Read More1 weeks ago
Panel Shop Estimator For Modern Smash RepairsCalifornian Smash Repairs - Sydney, NSW
Your key duties will include but are not limited to:. A minimum level of Experience is required where you have;*....Read More1 weeks ago