Duties of the role
1. Assist in the provision of recruitment and selection, payroll, and general human resource services for the QAS, including preparing documentation and liaising with the Shared Service Provider to ensure the delivery of services.
2. Create and maintain databases for the QAS using Microsoft Access.
3. Undertake a range of financial tasks including organising the payment of monthly accounts for the QAS including Cabcharge, Australia Post, AMEX and Star Track, preparing expenditure vouchers and credit card reconciliations in accordance with financial management and legislative requirements.
4. Coordinate the payment of the Telstra account for the QAS including acquittals of charges for mobiles and modems usage.
5. Assist the Performance Services Communication Coordinator as required with the maintenance of the QAS social media presence.
1. Supports strategic direction – You understand and support the vision, mission and business objectives of the QAS and recognise how your own work contributes to the achievement of High Performance team goals.
2. Achieves results – You complete work within agreed priorities, work independently on routine tasks and accept more challenging responsibilities. You demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to meet changing work requirements.
3. Supports productive working relationships – You can build and maintain positive work relationships, liaising with staff and clients in a multidisciplinary team environment.
4. Displays personal drive and integrity – You provide accurate advice on business processes while ensuring compliance with departmental policies and procedures. You achieve work objectives even in difficult circumstances, and respond to pressure by remaining calm and focused.
5. Communicates with influence – You communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels using a high level of oral, written and interpersonal skills.
6. Understand the needs of clients – You understand and respond to the requirements of elite coaches and athletes, who seek to be internationally competitive.
Applications to remain current for 12 months. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Senior RangerQueensland Government - Mackay, QLD
Licences It is a mandatory requirement for the occupant of this position to hold a manual driver''s licence and an open Coxswain''s Certificate of Competency....Read More3 days ago
Principal - Pittsworth State High SchoolQueensland Government - Toowoomba, QLD
Current full registration, or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland....Read More3 days ago
Site SpecialistQueensland Government - Brisbane, QLD
Health Support Queensland delivers a wide range of diagnostic, scientific, clinical support and payroll services to enable the delivery of frontline health care...Read More3 days ago
Events and Communication OfficerQueensland Government - Brisbane, QLD
A covering letter, of no more than 2 pages outlining your skills and experience against the key responsibilities and key capabilities for the role;...Read More3 days ago
Performance Services OfficerQueensland Government - Brisbane, QLD
Applications to remain current for 12 months. Duties of the role. Undertake a range of financial tasks including organising the payment of monthly accounts for...Read More3 days ago