Physiotherapist - Tamworth
As a Physiotherapist, here’s how you can change the way Regional Australia thinks about health!
Are you passionate about:
Then we need to talk to you NOW!
- Rural Health & exploring our great countryside
- Helping people live a greater quality of life & achieving their health outcomes
- Disrupting the health industry with innovative health strategies
- Being part of a team built on trust, commitment and excellence
Rural Fit is an allied health company that works around regional and remote NSW. If you enjoy a dynamic and diverse working life than Rural Fit is for you. Rural Fits home clinic is based in Tamworth and located within the Tamworth’s Sports Dome. We have an experienced team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists, Dieticians and wonderful support staff, and we need your help to grow our team and continue servicing the people of our region.
What Rural Fit can offer you:
Joining a large award winning team/network of Allied Health practitioners who are passionate about improving the health & wellbeing of regional and remote Australia.
Flexible hours, no weekend work.
- Dynamic working environment, large allied health clinic which is located within the one of the largest sport and wellness complexes in regional NSW.
- Passionate and supportive team - flexible and supportive learning environment.
- Training and support by the senior physiotherapy team for ongoing personal development and CPD.
- Work Diversity & variety –Travel opportunities to experience and discover regional and remote Australia.
- Rewarding salary
We are looking for the following attributes to join our winning team;
- High commitment to patient care and excellent outcomes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently when required.
- Can adapt to a diverse caseload – Musculoskeletal, Individual athlete and sporting performance, Rehabilitation pre and post-operative, Work Cover, Dry Needling and Acupuncture, Functional and Pre-Employments Screenings.
- Enjoys working outside of the Functional Centre within the community & travelling to various service locations when required.
All levels of experience are welcome to apply. Must have driver’s license, Bachelor of Physiotherapy or equivalent, full AHPRA registration, professional indemnity insurance.
1 weeks ago
Retail Assistant Store Manager- Burwood (Womens Fashion) - Sydney, NSW
You will have a true love of retail and fashion, be a go-getter with a positive attitude, have high energy and the will to succeed....Read More 6 hours ago
Event Staff - Retail Assistant - $27ph - Casual - Sydney - Sydney, NSW
We are a leading national marketing and retail organisation committed to delivering outstanding value and service to our customers....Read More 6 hours ago
Chef for Leading North Shore Cafe - Mosman, NSW
To be successful in this role you will have at least 2 years experience as a Chef , ideally at an similar level. Apply today and join a leading team!...Read More 6 hours ago
Carpenter - Maitland, NSW
Current Drivers license. Duties will include:. Be a trade qualified Carpenter. Our client is a market leader in the design, manufacture, supply & installation...Read More 6 hours ago
Front of House / Waiter - Full-Time - Maitland - Maitland, NSW
Relevant Qualifications - the more the better. Your main role will be greeting customers, but you need to able to wait on the tables in the busy times....Read More 6 hours ago