We are industry leaders in site remediation, industrial waste management and petrochemical services. We offer a diverse range of treatment services and technologies across contaminated soil and water, including thermal treatment of soil, hazardous waste treatment. Enviropacific Services has been in business since 2001, employing over 250 staff across offices in Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Cairns, Townsville and Brisbane
We are seeking a full-time Pipe Fitter / Supervisor who is keen to develop their career by taking an active involvement in our projects and the development of our business in this rapidly expanding marketplace.
- You will join our team based from our Prestons Office (Sydney), and be working on sites/projects across Sydney and occasionally interstate.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, you will work on service station installations, service maintenance works and commercial fuel installations.
- Other responsibilities of the role include minimising time constraints and maximising profit concurrent with maintaining good client relationships
- Company safety standards and ensuring high quality control.
To be considered for the role, it is vital that you have the following skills:
- Trade qualifications in plumbing preferred.
- Experience within either the petroleum industry or civil construction industry.
- Strong mechanical capabilities.
- Demonstrated understanding in the development and implementation of Environmental, Health, Safety and Quality management systems.
- High level organisational skills and attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills with the ability to develop relationships with team members, clients and contractors to ensure excellence in project delivery.
- Flexibility to work site hours and valid driver's licence.
- Valid drivers licence.
This position will suit you if you're seeking a hands-on, onsite and client facing role. You will need to be confident in your abilities and comfortable in a fast paced, hard-working environment.
If you would like to be part of our leading organisation, please apply below and upload your resume. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must be an Australian Citizen or have an appropriate Australian work visa or work entitlement.