Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Sales, Distribution and Business Development plays a vital role in meeting customer needs by offering the right products through the right channels to the right customer segments, thereby maximising value and business revenue. Responsible for achieving sales objectives and implementing distribution strategy, the team drives the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Premier Relationship Manager- Commercial Real Estate Specialist based in our new flagship branch in Sydney CBD.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the growth of a portfolio of Commercial Real Estate, Premier and Managed customers by delivering customer centric solution to accommodate their immediate or future needs
- Actively manage credit reviews/proposals for new and existing CRE clients & to be successful would need exposure/experience in CRE lending and client management.
- Prospecting for potential new clients by tracking leads and referrals and converting to solid business
- Initiating and driving business development strategies when required
- Promoting cross selling opportunities and generating leads for colleagues
- Keeping regular contact with existing customers and reviewing need on a regular basis
- Achieving team sales objectives and maintaining high activity level
- Handling customer complaints in a highly professional and efficient manner.
- Supporting and implementing the Business Plan and procedure improvements to achieve optimal operational, compliance and credit productivity.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- RG146 qualifications is highly regarded
- Minimum 3 Years Lending / Customer Relationship Management experience including management of your own client portfolio
- A proven track record of working to and achieving sales and revenue objectives
- Superior customer service skills, including the ability to successfully target and manage high net worth clients.
- Knowledge of Financial Planning and good
understanding of business banking client segment and products and services
- Exceptionally strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building and influencing skills.
- Full work right in Australia is required.
Although we are small in Australia in comparison to the other local banks but working for us can give you exposure to international high end clients. We invest highly in employees and focus on employee development and there is good career advancement opportunity with bank. We don’t have a lot of hierarchy and so your effort and good work will get recognised. Culture is excellent too and team work is important.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
4 days ago
Premier Relationship Manager, Commercial Real Estate Specialist (New Flagship branch)HSBC - Sydney, NSW
Responsible for achieving sales objectives and implementing distribution strategy, the team drives the delivery of market leading retail customer experiences....Read More 4 days ago
Personal Banking Executive, Sydney Metropolitan (Cantonese or Mandarin speaking)HSBC - Sydney, NSW
Responsible for achieving sales and revenue objectives and implementing distribution strategy, the team drives the delivery of market leading retail customer...Read More 2 months ago
Executive Assistant / Human Resources AdministratorHSBC - Sydney, NSW
The Higher School Certificate or equivalent secondary school qualification; Ensuring talent practices support relevant stakeholders and reflect HSBC values, the...Read More 2 months ago
Credit Systems AnalystHSBC - Sydney, NSW
The Portfolio Risk Team is responsible for the development and management of HSBC’s risk management framework across all Retail Banking and Wealth Management ...Read More 2 months ago
Client Service, Assistant ManagerHSBC - City of Parramatta, NSW
Minimum of 5 years Custody and / or Fund Administration experience, preferable with relevant exposure on one or more of the key areas including settlements,...Read More 2 months ago