Industry wide initiative
Our client is a large organisation who provides financial solutions to the big four banks, and other financial organisations around the country.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting the Program and Project Managers across a program of work. This will be working on a large industry initiative which will expose you to working with organisations across the sector.
- You will need experience in financial reporting and tracking.
- Working on the promotion and support of the company’s project management framework.
- You will be required to conduct, regular reporting, tracking, data maintenance and quality assurance on multiple projects. (scope, costs, scheduling, quality, risks and benefits)
- Experience with risk and issues management, and the reporting and tracking of those issues.
- Experience with collating and preparing steering committee meetings and presentations.
- Experience in working on invoices and purchase orders.
- Implement, maintain and develop appropriate leadership, management and people management systems and behaviours to attract, retain and develop an appropriate talent pipeline to ensure the ongoing delivery of required business outcomes.
- The role will work in conjunction with Project Management staff to collate, track and report on project performance indicators (scope, cost, schedule, quality, risk, benefits).
For more information you can call Sean Foreshew in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6248 quoting Job Reference 452964 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
6 days ago
Program CoordinatorTEKsystems - Sydney, NSW
Implement, maintain and develop appropriate leadership, management and people management systems and behaviours to attract, retain and develop an appropriate...Read More 6 days ago
Team Lead FX Algo TradingTEKsystems - Sydney, NSW
MS or PhD degree in a relevant field will be a distinct advantage. An understanding on low latency/high frequency Real Time applications in multi threaded...Read More 7 months ago