Calvary Health Care Adelaide Facilities Management Project Lead - Fixed Term Full Time 6 months
The Project Lead - CHCA Facilities Management is responsible for leading and managing the Calvary Health Care Adelaide building services / facilities management teams. In particular, the project role is to drive a significant programme of change across the 4 sites to realise operational efficiencies, build capacity of the teams and service improvements, including enhancement to existing BEIMS system support.
It will also lead the smooth introduction of new processes and structures.
The Project role responsibilities:
• To ensure the ongoing development and efficiency of facilities management in SA in accordance with local and national facilities management goals
• Assist in the development and implementation of change programs
• Facilitate change programs through systems and processes
• Identify risks or issues impacting the successful outcome of change
• To lead a process of restructure and change whilst communicating and supporting the current teams in place to deliver service improvements
• Provide line management and leadership to a dedicated team across 4 sites to deliver efficient building and facilities operations, as well as driving planning cost performance, reporting and Engineering Operational Efficiency programs
• Build capacity of the current teams by recruitment where required in line with any restructure process
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding contracting deliverables and managing maintenance contractors
• Managing the day to day running of the assets and undertaking preventative maintenance and safety procedures to ensure optimum performance
• Has the responsibility to ensure that the building services management is undertaken in accordance with the requirements of all relevant legislation and regulations, Local, State and Federal
• The successful candidate will demonstrate precision, drive, consistency, strong presentation and communications skills in order to engage and influence stake holders at all levels
• Tertiary qualification/equivalent experience or a trade background along with 10 years’ minimum experience in Facilities Management
• Experience in implementing projects, leading people and managing change
• Developing strategy in the delivery of facilities services and the ability to undertake first-response (when required) and provide corrective measures
• Excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills
• Private hospital or similar experience preferable
Sue Imgraben, CEO, Calvary North Adelaide Hospital
Tel: (08) 8239 9135 or email: [email protected]
Essential: Do you have Tertiary qualification/equivalent experience or a trade background along with10 years’ minimum experience in Facilities Management?
Essential: Do you have experience in implementing projects, leading people and managing change?
Essential: Do you have excellent organisational, verbal and written communication skills?
08 8239 9135
Project CoordinatorCalvary - Adelaide, SA
Calvary Health Care Adelaide Facilities Management Project Lead - Fixed Term Full Time 6 months. Tertiary qualification/equivalent experience or a trade...Read More7 days ago
Payroll CoordinatorCalvary - Melbourne, VIC
Our services include public and private hospital care, acute and sub-acute care, home care services and retirement and aged care services, in both rural and...Read More2 months ago
Clinical ManagerCalvary - Adelaide, SA
Registered as a nurse with AHPRA and holds a current practicing certificate. Current Police check. Holds a post graduate certificate in Intensive care or higher...Read More2 months ago
PhysiotherapistCalvary - Adelaide, SA
Has current clinical experience working in the one or more of the specialties listed above during the acute/ post acute phase is essential....Read More2 months ago
Support WorkerCalvary - Melbourne, VIC
Current First Aid Certificate. Minimum relevant industry qualifications (Certificate III in Aged Care/HACC/Disability)....Read More2 months ago