Are you tertiary qualified or a trade background that has moved into management or believe you have the experience for this role?
We have an opportunity for someone to join a small but growing company based in Melbourne South East that prides itself on professionalism, responsiveness and innovative.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Project planning, reporting & cost control
- Have the ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships
- Co-ordination of subcontractors
- Conflict management
- Great communication skills & attention to detail
- Must be able to interpret plans and drawings
- Lateral thinking and have the ability to problem solve
- You will be ambitious with a real can do attitude
- Site audits and assessments
- Influencing and leading
- Establish clear set of project goals
- Excellent time management
- Be self-motivated, punctual, reliable & honest
- Possess a professional & friendly attitude
- Be efficient and have excellent work ethic
- Be motivated and committed
- Willing to travel interstate if need arises
- Proficient use of MS Excel
This position will be a diverse & dynamic role which will suit those that enjoy day to day variety. A background in Shopfitting or similar building industry experience would be hugely beneficial.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on skills & experience and will be discussed during interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Project Management: 5 years
Required licence or certification:
6 days ago
Project ManagerInstyle Interiors Group - Melbourne, VIC
Are you tertiary qualified or a trade background that has moved into management or believe you have the experience for this role?...Read More 6 days ago