AJ Grant Group is one of the most successful, experienced and reliable accredited services provider for insurance claims and disaster relief and we are a preferred builder for Australia's leading insurance companies.
Due to substantial growth and new contracts with major insurance companies; AJ Grant Group is seeking an experienced Project Manager to supervise major loss insurance repairs.
- Responsible for project management of the end to end major loss insurance repairs.
- Work closely with one of our Major Loss Contract Administrators throughout the repair phase
- Ensure repairs are carried out with a strong focus on repair life cycle, customer experience and quality KPI's
- Responsible for managing the repairs to ensure a positive financial outcome
- Manage progress of works in conjunction with Contract Administrator using MS Project
- Provide comprehensive scope of works, estimates and quotes for rectification of damages.
- Preparation of variations for submission to clients
- Have an understanding of policy coverage across all brands of Home Building Insurance with our clients
- Co-ordinate all approved repairs using preferred trades and contractors.
- Supervise and inspect repairs to ensure compliance with required WHS legislation.
- Conduct periodic quality and WH&S spot checks on trades
- Ensure client and customer are well informed with regular progress communication.
- Maintain client and customer satisfaction, adhering to contract requirements and Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Establish an effective, professional working relationship with internal building team colleagues to ensure positive outcomes for our clients and customers.
- Maintain knowledge of building regulations and industry practices
- Manage workload effectively in order to complete multiple tasks in line with client specific SLA's and personal KPI's
We Require From You
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in project management in similar industry (Insurance, renovation or remedial)
- Proven customer service skills
- Competent in all Microsoft Office Applications
- Relevant WH&S Induction Construction Cards
- Relevant Building & Supervisor Qualifications/ Licenses
- Certificate IV in Building is a minimum
- Valid Driver's license
We Will Offer You
- An attractive Remuneration Package – including base salary, superannuation, and tool of trade vehicle
- Training – we pride ourselves in helping you realise your full potential
- Great Working Environment – friendly, flexible and supportive working environment which is built around great team support and rewarding opportunities
- Exciting career – as our Company grows, so do the opportunities for our people
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Estimator - Major LossAJ Grant Group - Sydney, NSW
Relevant Building & Supervisor Qualifications/ Licenses. Maintain knowledge of current building regulations and industry practices....Read More1 weeks ago
Contract Administrator - Building Insurance ServicesAJ Grant Group - Sydney, NSW
Tertiary or trade qualification in building an advantage. Relevant WH&S Induction Construction Cards. Competent in all Microsoft Office applications....Read More1 weeks ago
Project Manager - Major Loss InsuranceAJ Grant Group - Sydney, NSW
Certificate IV in Building is a minimum. Relevant Building & Supervisor Qualifications/ Licenses. Relevant WH&S Induction Construction Cards....Read More1 weeks ago
Major Loss - Supervisor/EstimatorAJ Grant Group - Perth, WA
Current valid drivers licence. Implement check points for all tenders. Trade or tertiary education in Building and/or Estimating....Read More1 weeks ago
Admin/Customer Service Assistant - Restoration ClaimsAJ Grant Group - Newcastle, NSW
Follow-up relevant clients seeing responses to claims enquiries. Follow-up customers for outstanding information in order to progress the claim....Read More1 weeks ago