We are a large and fully integrated infrastructure business chartered
with a responsibility that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and its
people. Our culture is one based around safety and performance.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Support Project Managers in the establishment, maintenance and finalisation of all financial management activities for assigned projects eg. SAP R3, invoicing etc.
- Investigate, analyse and interpret project financial and performance information.
- Assist in preparing documents for asset transfers.
- Liaise with management, internal and external service providers and other stakeholders in the preparation of project reports relating to project performance eg. monthly status, quarterly cash forecasts and governance committee updates. Assist with project meetings, including taking and issuing minutes and following up on action items arising from the meetings.
- Investigate and obtain information in relation to requests for project information, including Chief Executive and Ministerial briefings
- Fulfil project and general administration duties and manage contract and project documentation as requested by Managers, including TRIM, archiving and project file maintenance.
- Proven experience providing high level administrative/project support along with project reporting;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills. This includes (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) – experience with SAP and TRIM advantageous;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task; and
- High level of organisational skills as well as substantial level of problem solving and decision making skills.
is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual, with high energy,
who is polished and able to confidently work across all levels. Your strong
relationship building, time management skills and ability to use your
initiative will ensure your success in this role.
Apply to position number 51883 by submitting a cover
letter and resume providing evidence of meeting the requirements of the role.
Applications will close 5.00pm, Wednesday 26th October, 2016.
learn more about this Queensland Rail career opportunity call Sara Bidgood
(07) 3072 0450.
Queensland Rail is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we
encourage women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with
disability, people from non-English speaking backgrounds, and members of other
diverse groups to apply. We support working flexibly and encourage
candidates to have a discussion around flexible work arrangements.
applicants applying for roles within Queensland Rail will be subject to Alcohol
and Other Drugs pre-employment testing.
1 weeks ago
Project Support OfficerQueensland Rail - Brisbane, QLD
Fulfil project and general administration duties and manage contract and project documentation as requested by Managers, including TRIM, archiving and project...Read More 1 weeks ago
Track Production Coordinator (Rail)Queensland Rail - Brisbane, QLD
Practices, ensure safe working practices, relevant work standards and. Undertake Psychometric Assessment, Pre-Employment Health Assessment....Read More 2 weeks ago
Telecommunications TechnicianQueensland Rail - Brisbane, QLD
Technician Trade Certificate. In addition to the above qualifications you will. Performed against the scheduled maintenance program and equipment....Read More 2 months ago
Media AdviserQueensland Rail - Brisbane, QLD
A positive, proactive and energetic attitude. Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5pm, 1st September 2016 ....Read More 2 months ago
Document and Process OfficerQueensland Rail - Brisbane, QLD
Please submit a resume and covering letter outlining relevant experience by 5pm, Monday 22nd August 2016 ....Read More 2 months ago