Contract position with a busy private practice providing psychological assessments for children and adults. We are looking for a professional with experience and willingness to work with children and provide assistance for families.
- Full registration with AHPRA and readiness to start working independently.
- Working knowledge of psychological assessments and experience in independently administering mainstream psychological tests, such as WISC-IV/V, WIAT-II, WAIS, WPPSI-IV, CBCL, CAS, APS, BYI...etc.
- Diagnostic skills and ability to integrate observational information with test results.
- Ability to build good rapport with parents and children.
- Must be available Saturday mornings for 3 to 4 hours.
- Postgraduate qualification in Clinical or Developmental Psychology.
- Previous experience in psychological testing and assessment and report writing.
- Previous experience working with children and delivering behaviour management programs.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Peer supervision and ongoing support.
- Flexibility to work one to five days per week. Select either Mon, Tue, Thurs, Fri, or Sat (Saturday must be included).
- Potential to earn $50 to $90 per hour (depending on experience, report writing skills and complexity of assessment).
- Free parking on selected days.
Call us for further information and to discuss a suitable interview time.
5 days ago