Reporting to the Store Manager/Stock Room Manager, this position works closely with the store management team in contributing to the store profitability by receiving, handling and coordinating the inventory of merchandise in a timely and organised manner.
The Ideal Candidate has
- Contribute to the store profitability by receiving, handling and coordinating the inventory of merchandise in a timely and organised manner.
- Drive Work Health and Safety (WHS) within the stockroom and store.
- Undertake the stores stocktake process
- Review and implement strategies within the store to improve efficiency
- Adhere to all company behaviours, policies and procedures
Why work for us?
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced physical environment
- Proven ability to cope well under pressure
- A passion for the retail industry, exceptional service and a strong sense of personal style and presentation
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of the health and safety regulations
- Ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs / peak trade periods
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Seasonal product allowances and generous discounts on all brands products (Country Road, Trenery, Witchery, Mimco and David Jones) for you and your immediate family
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Witchery is Australia's leading fashion label; our inspired designs providing the latest trends that make every woman, man, girl and boy look – and feel – fabulous. Ahead of the curve, we are a daily inspiration. We are the first and last word in style. We are Witchery.
Witchery is part of the Country Road Group, an Australian based retailer with a market leading position. Be it modern Australian designs, urban sophistication or accessories with a quirk, each brand has its own inspiring story to tell.
19 Nov 2016 for applications
2 days ago
QLD - Assistant Store Manager - CairnsWitchery - Cairns, QLD
Reporting to the Store Manager, this position will assist with leading a dynamic, fashion forward team that are inspired and empowered to deliver the...Read More 2 days ago
QLD - Stockroom Assistant - Pacific FairWitchery - Gold Coast, QLD
Reporting to the Store Manager/Stock Room Manager, this position works closely with the store management team in contributing to the store profitability by...Read More 2 days ago
NSW - Store Manager - BurwoodWitchery - Sydney, NSW
Reporting to the Area / Regional Manager, this position will lead a dynamic, fashion forward team that are inspired and empowered to deliver the achievement of...Read More 2 months ago
Country Road Group - Loyalty Campaign SpecialistWitchery - Melbourne, VIC
Plan and execute loyalty and promotional brand campaigns as per brand marketing plan. Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts on all brands products...Read More 2 months ago
Design Assistant - Womens ApparelWitchery - Melbourne, VIC
A fashion related degree along with previous industry experience in a similar position. Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts on all brands...Read More 2 months ago