- Combination of quality assurance, problem solving and project management duties
- This role will see you interacting with the operational parts of the business
- Carlton location, opposite the Queen Victoria Market.
What you bring
- Demonstrated experience in data and process analysis and improvement
- Demonstrated understanding of quality practices and experience in designing and implementing quality improvements
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to engage and build relationships easily with others
- Well-developed influencing and negotiation skills
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline
- Ability to use your own initiative and be self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to organise and manage projects
About the team you'll be joining
The Operations Capability unit delivers services that builds regulatory capability and capacity, improves performance and supports the consistent use of regulatory powers. We offer a great team environment for you to work and learn.
How to Apply
You should apply online and submit:
- a cover letter addressing your experience, motivations and suitability to the role;
- a resume; and
- a completed application form.
You are only required to address the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) listed in the Application Form. Attachments can be uploaded in either Microsoft Word or PDF format.
If you have any queries in relation to this role, please contact Sue Micallef, Co-Manager Operations Capability PH: (03) 9695 2929.
Applications close midnight on Sunday, 6 November 2016
If you would like further information about this role, please refer to the attached position description.
Please include the contact details of two referees with your application.
EPA Victoria requires all prospective employees to undergo a National Criminal Record Check prior to an employment offer being made.
If you require a copy of this advertisement or any attached documentation in an accessible format such as large print, please email the Resourcing Co-ordinator at [email protected]
or call 1300 372 842.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are invited to contact the Resourcing Co-ordinator via email at [email protected]
or by calling 1300 372 842 for advice and support with your application.
All applications will be treated confidentially. EPA Victoria is an equal opportunity employer, with a commitment to merit, equity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We utilise merit-based selection. Therefore, you are not required to share personal information such as gender, age, culture etc. unless you so wish.
Please do not email your application.
For further information on Environment Protection Authority Victoria, please visit www.epa.vic.gov.au
1 weeks ago
Quality Co-ordinatorEnvironment Protection Authority - Melbourne, VIC
Tertiary qualification in a related discipline. You are only required to address the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) listed in the Application Form....Read More 1 weeks ago
Finance Support OfficerEnvironment Protection Authority - Melbourne, VIC
You are only required to address the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) listed in the Application Form. Performing the duties of the petty cash officer....Read More 2 months ago
Principal SolicitorEnvironment Protection Authority - Melbourne, VIC
Minimum of 6 years post admission experience and be admitted to practice as an Australian lawyer under the Legal Profession Uniform Law Application Act 2014....Read More 2 months ago