Fujitsu Australia Limited is part of one of the largest IT services companies in the World with annual revenues of more than $60 billion. Established for over 80 years, we employ in excess of 170,000 employees across 70 countries. Since 1972 we've grown to employ 5,000 people across our Australian and New Zealand operations and we continue to grow. In addition to extensive employee benefits package, we can offer real opportunities for growth and development.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
Due to increased growth, the Fujitsu Recruitment team is seeking a Recruitment Consultant for a permanent opportunity based in Sydney. This role is responsible for the day to day recruitment for Fujitsu Australia excluding the Federal Government area. This role is accountable for the delivery of recruitment services to the organisation. This role reports to the General Manager, Recruitment & HR Operations
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating the recruitment process including directly advertising, screening and recruiting individual roles in consultation with the hiring manager.
- Candidate care and proactive talent pooling
- Driving best practice recruitment to ensure that all vacancies are filled as quickly and economically possible.
- Developing and/or contributing to a resourcing strategy.
- Providing guidance to management on recruitment processes and the generation of Job Descriptions for vacant roles.
- Assisting in the setup and creation of efficient processes, in line with resourcing objectives and the overall business strategy.
You will have exposure to the latest technology, highly skilled people and access to a host of staff benefits including (depending on eligibility):
WHAT DO WE WANT FROM YOU?
- Employee purchase programs,
- Airline club memberships,
- Travel discounts
- Corporate health insurance plan
- Gym memberships
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate and results-oriented candidate with the ability to work to deadlines and changing priorities. You will be able to prioritise and manage personal workloads whilst achieving both Fujitsu and customer objectives.
The current team is well established with a wealth of experience to share with you. We want you to join us in this collaborative and high performing team - we provide a high level of service to our internal stakeholders and make sure we also have a lot of fun doing it!
To be successful in this role, you will have demonstrated experience and knowledge in the following:
- Experience working in a recruitment consulting role (in-house or agency).
- Experience working directly with hiring managers and managing a full-cycle recruitment process including - sourcing, screening, behavioural based interviewing and offer negotiations.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and provide outstanding customer service.
- Experience in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience using in-house and/or external recruitment systems.
Macquarie Park – 7 minutes' walk from Macquarie University Train Station.
"At Fujitsu we are committed to provide an inclusive work environment and equal employment opportunity. We encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds and culture"
"Fujitsu does not accept any unsolicited resumes from head-hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the Fujitsu careers portal, nor to any Fujitsu personnel. Fujitsu will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes."
NB: Applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date; which is dependent on the status of the recruitment process and is subject to change without notice.
4 days ago
Recruitment ConsultantFujitsu - Sydney, NSW
The current team is well established with a wealth of experience to share with you. Candidate care and proactive talent pooling....Read More 4 days ago
Business Development ManagerFujitsu - Sydney, NSW
You will be able to leverage your experience and networks to help achieve and define strategic organisational objectives, build and maintain key customer...Read More 2 months ago
ServiceNow AdministratorFujitsu - Sydney, NSW
Ensure system procedures are current, maintained and adhered to with system operations effectively managing processing activities....Read More 2 months ago
Security CoordinatorFujitsu - Canberra, ACT
Due to the nature of the work that is conducted, this role is only open to Australian Citizens who hold a current Federal Government Security Clearance of...Read More 2 months ago
Service Desk AnalystFujitsu - Canberra, ACT
Tertiary qualifications or equivalent practical experience. Hold a current Security Clearance at the TS (PV) level....Read More 2 months ago