Risk Assurance - Senior Consultant
- Flexible work options
- Development through coaching and mentoring
- Exposure to diverse clients and industries
Join PwC’s growing Risk Assurance team as a Senior Consultant and drive the team to help our clients identify, understand
, and manage their most important risks
About the role:
PwC continue to grow our Risk Assurance team in Adelaide. The team works with our clients to improve the quality and effectiveness of their operations by providing services and advise in the areas of risk, internal controls, internal audit, governance, systems and processes. Our team brings both a value enhancement and value protection mindset to risk, and utilises a broad range of skills to enhance client performance.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant with proven experience in risk assurance or internal audit to join the Adelaide team.
Reporting to the job manager you will be responsible for:
- Working in client teams executing risk-based consulting and review projects.
- Assisting in the execution of internal audit projects including documenting the process, identifying controls and performing tests for effectiveness/efficiency
- Identifying new and emerging business risks
- Recommending control improvements
sting in the execution of controls testing and follow up of remedial plans
- Development of reports to clients
- Supporting managers with administrative processes on the respective clients including billing
As a Risk Assurance Senior Consultant you will experience a range of assignments and clients working at both the strategic and operational level, where you will collate and analyse complex information, solve critical problems and assess the effectiveness of broad business processes for clients. This role will suit team players with energy, initiative, confidence and professionalism who relish the challenge of operating within a rapidly evolving business.
The offer at PwC:
- Completed relevant tertiary qualification in Business/Commerce/Information Systems
- Strong commercial, consulting and client relationship building skills
- Previous experience in professional services would be an advantage
- Demonstrated capability to understand systems, processes and data
- Strong desire to deliver value to clients and enhance their business
- A hunger for personal growth
PwC is one of Australia's leading professional services firms, bringing the power of our global network of firms in 157 countries to
Australian businesses, not-for-profit organisations and governments assess their performance and improve the way they work.
The PwC Australia experience will offer you the opportunity to work with the best people and technology, flexible working arrangements and activity based working, a diverse work place and embedded cultural values in everything we do. We offer reward and recognition for your efforts so you can realise your potential through coaching and career development.
Ready for the opportunity of a lifetime? Apply online now.
3 days ago