LVLY is a retail start-up based in Melbourne and into our second year of trading. The concept is simple - small, thoughtful gifts delivered same day. Since we launched our company we have hired two interns both of whom now work with us in permanent full time paid positions. We're on the look out for our next superstar!
What we're looking for:
- a smart, enthusiastic and dilligent person
- someone who is highly organised, has exceptional communications skills and great attention to detail - a team player who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty
- a good problem solver who can think on their feet
- someone who has experience with microsoft excel would be a bonus
Our sales and customer service intern will help deal with customer enquiries, manage orders and help support the production team to get orders out of the door efficiently and effectively. This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience in a dynamic and fast paced start-up, there is an opportunity to expand the role to other tasks if interested.
A few other details:
- We are looking for a part-time intern, approximately 15 hours per week on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- Travel expenses covered for these days, $20/day
- This internship can only be accredited to your study requirements or subjects if approved by your university or tafe
- The internship will run for a duration of 12 weeks with the opportunity to get a paid, ongoing position at the end of it if the internship is successful
If you're interested, get in touch and we can chat!
1 weeks ago