Opportunity for a Salesforce.com Administrator, Sydney
Western Union Business Solutions supports businesses to expand globally through one of the largest and most diverse payment networks in the world. Today we help over 100,000 businesses around the world move more than $35 billion annually and we’re just getting started.
We continue to grow and evolve as a world-class digital payments network company. With the launch of WU® Edge, we’ve expanded our digital offering to rival e-commerce businesses, startup payment services, banks and other FX providers. We’re competing on all fronts.
Western Union Business Solutions is currently looking for a Salesforce.com Administrator to join an expert global team supporting a highly utilised Salesforce.com application for the Australia and New Zealand business. This role reports to the Salesforce.com Manager for APAC based in Sydney.
In this role, you will:
- Resolve support issues relating to the Salesforce.com application for Australia/New Zealand users.
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management.
- Work with end users to provide best practices and tips on Salesforce usage including training, documentation and support as necessary.
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training.
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Merging records, data duplication and use of Salesforce.com dataloader.
- Analyse business requirements to scope and implement solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Stay Current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed.
- Establish, document and implement best practices: system maintenance, security, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Collaborate with multiple business units who utilise Salesforce.com, including Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
What we offer
- You are Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably in Computer Science or any related field, with at least two (2) years’ experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator role or similar.
- You have a thorough understanding of business process, sales operations, and systems interacting with Salesforce.com.
- You are detail oriented with strong documentation skills.
- You have excellent verbal and communication skills with strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities, and is able to communicate effectively with users and business managers.
- You have advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and v-lookup
- You are analytical and self-motivated.
- You are enthusiastic about working on the Salesforce.com platform and cloud technologies.
- Preferably, you should have Salesforce.com certifications as Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Developer and Sales Cloud Consultant.
- Your experience working with Apex or Visualforce is preferable but not a requirement.
An interesting multicultural working environment with the ability to collaborate and link across borders with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business supported by cutting edge technology and systems.
An attractive salary is on offer depending on skills and experience, along with a discretionary bonus benefit.
Growth and innovation are the story of our past, and they will define our future so if you are looking to be part of an exciting and innovative organization where your hard work can make a difference then please apply online – we’re looking forward to speaking with you.
5 days ago
Salesforce.com AdministratorWestern Union - Sydney, NSW
Stay Current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed....Read More 5 days ago
Channel Sales ManagerWestern Union - Sydney, NSW
Today we help over 100,000 businesses around the world move more than $35 billion annually and we’re just getting started....Read More 2 months ago
Treasury Analyst, 6 Month Contract, SydneyWestern Union - Sydney, NSW
1 to 2 years of experience in a similar operational role within financial services. An interesting multicultural working environment with the ability to...Read More 2 months ago
Senior FX DealerWestern Union - Sydney, NSW
Today we help over 100,000 businesses around the world move more than $35 billion annually and we’re just getting started....Read More 3 months ago
Client Relationship Manager | FX DealerWestern Union - Perth, WA
You will also need to be degree qualified in a Finance or Business related discipline and ideally have some work experience in client services/relationship...Read More 3 months ago