Be a part of our “Bigger Picture”
Would you like to give your clients the edge?
With a network of more than 8500 people across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies. Operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation, GHD is committed to the success of our clients and the communities in which we operate.
We have recently launched our new business arm;
an integrated part of GHD’s connected network which has a track record of delivering robust outcomes for our clients for more than 85 years. We are driven by passion and energy to optimise business outcomes for our clients, enabled by our deep technical expertise, sound business acumen and practical real-world experience.
Our Advisory business is designed to complement existing GHD services through six business activities:
Infrastructure Investment & Economics
- Asset Management
- Strategic Communications & Engagement
A key role within the Infrastructure Investment & Economics business area of the new GHD Advisory business, your role as Senior Advisor, Business Case Development will be working with and supporting the existing team across a number of sectors including Transport, Social Infrastructure, Water, Electricity, Power and Government to name a few.
Our experience across all stages of project delivery places us in a strong position to provide valuable insights via an appropriate mix of business acumen and technical knowledge that clients are looking for.
We are now seeking to expand across the East Coast.
This is where you come in to our “bigger picture”.
As Senior Advisor, Business Case Development you will exhibit a high level of expertise in the delivery of business case development services, assisting and contributing to securing a pipeline of work for the Group ideally within a professional services practice delivering strategic business value.
About your new role
A project delivery role, you will contribute to growth in revenue and market share effectively influencing and collaborating with key stakeholders and peers. You will assist and support the Business Activity to expand and increase market penetration.
Part of your charter is to develop a strong interface with clients with transparency across project related work and business development activities.
Key focus areas will include:
- Assist senior staff with technical tasks and conduct specific investigations and assignments
- Recommend improvements and innovations
- Contribute to proposals in your area of speciality
- Expanding the number of clients who see GHD Advisory as their preferred supplier of Business Case Development services within the Infrastructure Investment & Economics business activity
- Effective and timely delivery when performing the role as a Project Manager or Project Director
- Building strong client relationships at the project level and leverage /promote the portfolio of business cases completed by GHD in key sectors
- Targeted response to client tenders and proactive proposals to clients both current and future
- Following the implementation of the Business Activity Plan
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree qualification in a related discipline
- Proven Project management skill set from concept plans and strategy development through to program delivery and evaluation
- Commercial acumen within a Consulting environment is a bonus
- A proven track record of winning work across multiple sectors
- A bias for action and a true enjoyment of working with people and delivering results
- Proven ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Established professional reputation and influencing skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
This is an ideal opportunity to join a large, well established organisation with a culture that promotes safety and respect. In addition to a competitive salary, GHD also provides attractive career and lifestyle options including professional development through the GHD Business School, flexible leave and family-friendly practices. As a valued member of the business, you will have the opportunity to work with industry leaders and to develop your career through the GHD Business School.
You are driven by a passion to influence, contribute, listen and learn, are highly collaborative and team oriented.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team and your next success.
Interested in being a part of our “bigger picture”?
Please forward your application on-line to www.ghd.com/careers or apply via the link below. For a confidential discussion please contact Christine Collins, Senior Recruitment Advisor on 07 3316 3241.
Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted for this position.
2 weeks ago
Consultant - Communications Support (Sydney)GHD - Sydney, NSW
As a first or second year graduate, you will be exposed to a number of tasks and duties, including:. Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted for...Read More 1 weeks ago
Senior Advisor - Business Case Development (Brisbane)GHD - Brisbane, QLD
Targeted response to client tenders and proactive proposals to clients both current and future. Degree qualification in a related discipline....Read More 2 weeks ago
Transport PlannerGHD - Melbourne, VIC
With qualifications in Civil Engineering (or equivalent), you will leverage your Transport Planning and Traffic Engineering experience with public transport...Read More 2 months ago
Market Leader - Environment South QueenslandGHD - Brisbane, QLD
Significant proposals relevant to the Sector and the South Queensland Operations; Agency applications will not be accepted for this position....Read More 2 months ago
Senior Contaminated Land and Water ProfessionalGHD - Darwin, NT
Undertaking Stage 1 and 2 Contamination Assessments, including fieldwork, data management, data analysis, leading a team, reporting, client relations management...Read More 3 months ago