- Ongoing career development and training
- Appealing mix of financial and management accounting
- Part of a dynamic, welcoming and diverse young finance team
- Very impressive and commercially focussed Financial Controller
- Part of a well known and respected business experiencing rapid growth and a number of new acquisitions
- Opportunity for progression within the division
- Highly regarded management team who are visible, approachable and proven leaders
- Highly competitive rate of pay of up to $90,000
- Study support
My client is a well-recognised and highly successful financial services, mortgage broking and wealth management business.
This role is based in the corporate head office and forms part of the Corporate Finance team.
They have grown quickly to 100+ branches throughout Australia and are continuing to flourish. They are a well respected business.
They are planning a number of high profile acquisitions this year, so this is a excellent opportunity to join.
This Finance Analyst role reports into the Finance Controller and forms part of a finance team of 12. However, this role also works very closely with the Senior Business Analyst, CEO, BDM's/Sales and the Head of Wealth Management.
It is essentially building relationships and processes between these departments to create effective and clear financial and sales reporting and modelling for all of their products.
The products include funds under management, high net worth investing, insurance, self managed super and lending and all at present have quite unique streams of revenue commission.
The role gives great, immediate exposure to a number of duties and will certainly appeal to someone wanting to take the next step from standard financial accounting but (just as importantly) also a strong eye for the commercial accounting, sales analysis and trend analysis through partnering with multiple teams within the business.
What they are looking for:
- Newly qualified CA/CPA
- Someone who can communicate confidently to 'non-finance' departments
- Commercial minded accountant
- Someone with room to grow into the role and develop
- Eye for detail and a passion for creating and improving processes
DON'T HESITATE TO APPLY! OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ARE RARE - SECURE YOUR EXCITING NEW POSITION BEFORE CHRISTMAS!
4 days ago
Senior Commercial AnalystAppreciating Talent - Sydney, NSW
The role gives great, immediate exposure to a number of duties and will certainly appeal to someone wanting to take the next step from standard financial...Read More 4 days ago
Commercial AnalystAppreciating Talent - Sydney, NSW
Working closely with the Head of Finance and partnering with Retail Managers, you will provide analysis of current business performance & provide case studies...Read More 4 days ago
Chris 21 Systems Support Consultant - $90-110k pkg + Salary Sacrifice!Appreciating Talent - Sydney, NSW
Generous salary plus non for profit salary sacrifice. Are you an experience Chris 21 payroll professional who is looking for an opportunity to try something...Read More 1 weeks ago
AR Officer, North Sydney, 2 months temp, WHV suitableAppreciating Talent - Sydney, NSW
This represents an amazing opportunity to join one of the most successful media and advertising agencies in Australia on a contract basis for at least 2 months....Read More 2 months ago
Accounts Payable, start immediately, short term temp role, To $28 p/hrAppreciating Talent - Sydney, NSW
If you can commit to 2 months work and have the relevant experience we would love to hear from you. Process up to 150- 200 invoices daily....Read More 2 months ago