SENIOR COORDINATOR - FUNDRAISING EVENTS
- $61,222 - $77,484 pa
- (Commensurate with experience)
- PLUS superannuation, annual leave loading, free parking and the financial benefit from not-for-profit salary packaging.
Cancer Council ACT works to reduce the incidence and impact of cancer through information, education, supportive care and research. Our well known fundraising events include Daffodil Day, Relay For Life, Pink Ribbon Day, Girls Night In and Australia's Biggest Morning Tea.
About the role
We are seeking to employ a motivated and organised individual to join our Fundraising Team.
This role requires someone who is a demonstrated self-starter who prides themselves on their teamwork and dedication to the completion of tasks. The ability to work well with volunteers is also fundamental to this role.
The skills and qualities required for this position include:
- Well-developed ability to handle a high volume of work effectively, efficiently and independently;
- Ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Well-developed ability to prioritise so as to manage multiple tasks for each event effectively and efficiently;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with the Microsoft suite of products, in particular Excel.
Previous or related experience will be well regarded.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Management and delivery of events for Cancer Council ACT
- Maintaining accurate database records
- Identifying growth opportunities in current events
- Liaison with Cancer Council staff throughout Australia
- General fundraising administration
- Coordination of volunteers and rosters
To apply and for more information
Applications addressing the selection criteria should be forwarded to the Chief Executive Officer, Cancer Council ACT, via the Apply link below.
Selection criteria can be obtained at http://www.actcancer.org/about-us/work-with-us/
Please Note: Applicants who do not address the selection criteria will not receive a response to their application.
Cancer Council ACT is a smoke free workplace
Tobacco Action OfficerThe Cancer Council ACT - Canberra, ACT
Excellent, writing and other communication skills and a current driving licence with own car available during business hours....Read More1 weeks ago
Senior Fundraising Events CoordinatorThe Cancer Council ACT - Canberra, ACT
Cancer Council ACT works to reduce the incidence and impact of cancer through information, education, supportive care and research....Read More1 weeks ago