SENIOR PRACTICE OFFICER
- Temporary full time (Maternity Relief)
- Location: Dubbo
- Grade 9/10, Salary ($102,838 – $113,324), plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading
Provide high level advice to the Regional Director on all issues relating to program delivery. Facilitate the implementation of a comprehensive and effective suite of accredited and approved programs. Monitor program integrity data for quality, refinement and/or change. Establish and drive ongoing consistent program delivery throughout the region, in close liaison with colleagues.
Applying for the role:
To apply for this role you need to submit an application online via www.jobs.nsw.gov.au
When applying you will need to:
Answer the two pre-screening questions below – we are looking for you to demonstrate your competency in this focus capability.
- Pre-screening question 1: Tell us about a situation where you had to present complex information to someone. How did you ensure that they understood what you were saying?
- Pre-screening question 2: Describe a work situation that required you to perform several tasks or work on several projects at the same time. What did you do?
Attach a resume (maximum 5 pages) and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining how you meet the requirements and capabilities of this role as specified in the role description.
Part of the assessment process may include additional capability testing in accordance with the Government Sector Employment Act 2013, therefore you may be contacted to participate.
The Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 requires persons engaged in children related work to have Working with Children clearances. If successful in this role you will be required to provide a Working with Children Check clearance number prior to commencing in the role. To obtain further information and to apply for a WWCC clearance please click here
A copy of the Role Description click here
and the Department of Justice Information for Applicants click here
is attached for your information.
Closing date: 2nd November 2016 (11:59pm)
Key Application Responses
- Question 1: Tell us about a situation where you had to present complex information to someone. How did you ensure that they understood what you were saying?
- Question 2: Describe a work situation that required you to perform several tasks or work on several projects at the same time. What did you do?
1 weeks ago
Senior Practice OfficerOperations - Dubbo, NSW
The Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 requires persons engaged in children related work to have Working with Children clearances....Read More 1 weeks ago
Project ManagerOperations - Sydney, NSW
The Operational Capacity Program (OCP) is a team of skilled project professionals tasked with identifying and implementing short term initiatives to improve...Read More 2 months ago
Trainee Train GuardOperations - Sydney, NSW
We welcome and encourage applications from diverse community groups and ages including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTI, women and other diversity...Read More 2 months ago
Project Officer - Clerk Grade 7/8 - CLSD and ROCP Unit - Central Sydney (Temporary Part-time)Operations - Sydney, NSW
Liaising with relevant Legal Aid NSW staff as well as our partners in the legal assistance sector in NSW including Community Legal Centres, the Aboriginal Legal...Read More 4 months ago