The person who takes on the role is capable of working with limited direction within an agreed work program. With guidance of program managers, your duties will include:
- program coordination focusing on the Queensland Government sediment management program
- the development and management of contracts and partnership arrangements under the Innovation Fund and other collaborative arrangements
- coordination of program activities across Australian and Queensland Government investments e.g. for gully and streambank projects
- secretariat support for cross organisational sediment working group and its sub-groups
- assist in the development of a consistent monitoring and evaluation framework, e.g. for gully and streambank projects
- conduct analysis including synthesis of emerging science, integration into extension and delivery activities and program communications
- monitor programs' progress, issues and reporting
Whilst this position will not supervise staff, they may be required to lead and facilitate multi-disciplinary projects and small project teams.
The person we are looking for will:
It is highly desirable that the person has:
- provide project management of complex tasks, including support the development of consistent monitoring and evaluation frameworks and where required, resolve conflicts.
- have demonstrated high-level interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills with proven experience in preparing complex briefing material, presentation and facilitating networks and partnerships.
- research, analysis and problem solving.
- ability to work autonomously, plan workload and tasks, meet deadlines, establish priorities and work as an effective member of a team to to meet project plans.
- Understanding and networks relating to land, catchment and erosion management and research programs in GBR catchments.
Applications to remain current for 12 months. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
1 weeks ago
Senior RangerQueensland Government - Mackay, QLD
Licences It is a mandatory requirement for the occupant of this position to hold a manual driver''s licence and an open Coxswain''s Certificate of Competency....Read More 1 weeks ago
Principal - Pittsworth State High SchoolQueensland Government - Toowoomba, QLD
Current full registration, or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland....Read More 1 weeks ago
Site SpecialistQueensland Government - Brisbane, QLD
Health Support Queensland delivers a wide range of diagnostic, scientific, clinical support and payroll services to enable the delivery of frontline health care...Read More 1 weeks ago
Events and Communication OfficerQueensland Government - Brisbane, QLD
A covering letter, of no more than 2 pages outlining your skills and experience against the key responsibilities and key capabilities for the role;...Read More 1 weeks ago
Performance Services OfficerQueensland Government - Brisbane, QLD
Applications to remain current for 12 months. Duties of the role. Undertake a range of financial tasks including organising the payment of monthly accounts for...Read More 1 weeks ago