The Products and Projects Team provides produce development and project delivery support for the Macquarie Business Banking across Australia.
Macquarie Business Banking is a business division which provides specialised banking services to specific niche markets including real estate, legal, accounting, advertising and strata management. Some of the products and services provided include deposit accounts, loan accounts, equity loans and electronic and internet banking facilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
There is an opportunity for an experienced Senior Test Analyst to lead the test delivery of a number of continuous improvement initiatives on Business Banking applications.
This role involves managing the testing of application changes to achieve objectives established by the project/business, and execution of system integration testing.
Key responsibilities include:
- work closely with the project managers from Macquarie to plan, manage, track and report on testing activities for projects
- co-ordinate others to ensure successful completion of system integration, non-functional and user acceptance testing
- build and maintain test strategies and test plans to ensure successful delivery of projects
- provide 'hands on' execution of system integration testing as required
- management and allocation of test resources to projects
- management of test environments including: system configuration management, data management, bug tracking, issue resolution, and signoff coordination.
- ensuring desired software quality level is achieved across all projects, whilst ensuring adherence to process and responsibilities as outlined in the Project Management methodology and SDLC
- guide and assist team members with the development of test cases, test data creation, test environment, and execution of test cases.
- experience in driving and coaching team to risk based outcomes to ensure testing ultimately delivers timely and quality solutions
- be able to clearly articulate any residual risks in systems based on the level of testing that has been achieved in order to make collaborative Go Live decisions
- experienced Senior Tester, with a minimum to 2 years test lead experience and 5 years system test execution experience
- excellent technical skills, attention to detail, strong issue identification and problem solving skills
- strong cross-team collaboration, communication and influencing skills across a variety of stakeholders
- experience in managing onshore and offshore testing teams
- self-driven and ability to work with minimal direction and in a team to research innovative solutions to challenging business/technical problems
- hands-on experience with UNIX, SQL Scripting and Atlassian toolset
- business Banking or Retail Lending and Deposits experience (preferred but not essential)
Please contact Chris Wood
using [email protected]
if you have any questions, otherwise all applications must be sent via our online Macquarie Careers pages.
THE BROADER GROUP:
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
1 weeks ago
Investment and Performance Analyst, Macquarie Fixed Income & Currency, Macquarie Asset ManagementMacquarie Group Limited - Sydney, NSW
Tertiary qualifications and CFA candidacy or qualifications will be highly. It delivers a full-service offering to both institutional and retail....Read More 1 weeks ago
Senior Test Analyst | Automated / Manual Testing | Development & Execution of Testing ScriptsMacquarie Group Limited - Sydney, NSW
Business Banking or Retail Lending and Deposits experience (preferred but not essential). Experienced Senior Tester, with a minimum to 2 years test lead...Read More 1 weeks ago
Sr Associate, Business Performance Reporting - Business Services DivisionMacquarie Group Limited - Sydney, NSW
You will also hold regular meetings with business managers to discuss monthly results and understand the current and future team profile to prepare team level...Read More 1 weeks ago
Model Validation Manager/Senior Analyst- Global Financial Crime ComplianceMacquarie Group Limited - Sydney, NSW
The ability to apply technical knowledge to institutional and retail business typologies is essential. Its divisions include Credit, Prudential, Capital and...Read More 2 weeks ago
Regulatory Assurance – Senior Analyst or ManagerMacquarie Group Limited - Sydney, NSW
Conduct targeted and thematic compliance assurance reviews across both retail and wholesale markets. Ideally you will hold relevant qualifications in either Law...Read More 2 weeks ago