WHO WE ARE:
Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions (Brookfield GIS) is a leading provider of real estate management services, facilities management services, project delivery services, and workplace solutions.
With a combined team of over 900 people in Australia and New Zealand, Brookfield GIS inspires better business performance across its client's real estate portfolios by developing and implementing real estate and facilities management strategies.
We manage approximately 8.5 million square metres of client portfolios across 10,000 locations in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory and Auckland, New Zealand
We are looking for a Site Manager to join the Brookfield GIS Project Management team currently delivering multiple projects for Telstra in St Leonards. In the role you will be responsible for employees and subcontractors to ensure works and services are completed in specified time keeping quality and budget in mind.
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Works and services are completed in accordance within specified project time, quality and budget
- Manage project costs including total cost within the client approved budget, Invoices are processed and paid in a timely and efficient manner and cash flow is forecasted and reported
- Overseeing all stage of Project Delivery i.e., Scope definition, production of scope of works, design, tendering, construction, commission, handover and defects liability period
- Ensuring project specific and statutory requirements are met such as assurance, OH&S, environmental, sustainability and industrial relations
- Establish and maintain the project program including the critical path
- Ensure all OH&S procedures and practices are followed at all times by BMS and Sub Contractors
- Safety management including the conduct and documenting of facilities inspections, risk assessment of tasks and safe work method statements where required
- Apply risk and opportunity management to all key decisions for the project
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, codes and standards
- Proven experience as a Construction Manager, Site Manager or similar related role
- Electrical Engineering or Electrical Trade qualification required
- Any experience with data centre or critical environments would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of HVAC, Chillers, Generators, UPS and Crack units would be highly advantageous.
WHY JOIN BROOKFIELD GIS?
Brookfield GIS is rapidly expanding and we are looking for high performers to join and grow our business. Our people are our greatest asset and we believe in attracting, developing and retaining the highest calibre. 'Stepping Up' is our innovative and interactive talent development programme designed to help our team manage their careers, so if you think you can step up to the challenge and be a part of a dynamic team, then get in touch.
Brookfield GIS is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
4 days ago
Site ManagerBrookfield - Sydney, NSW
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:. Apply risk and opportunity management to all key decisions for the project. Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations,...Read More 4 days ago
Contract Administrator - BuildingBrookfield - Sydney, NSW
Relevent tertiary qualifications in Building, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar....Read More 7 days ago
Site AttendantBrookfield - Sydney, NSW
Hold a current First Aid Certificate (or willing to be trained). Minimum – School Certificate or equivalent....Read More 1 months ago
Maintence TechnicianBrookfield - Melbourne, VIC
Undertake repairs and maintenance when required within scope of qualifications and experience. Undertake equipment inspections as part of preventative...Read More 2 months ago
Finance AdministratorBrookfield - Sydney, NSW
TAFE Certificate in Business Administration. Minimum 1 years experience in an finance role (transactional finance). COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:....Read More 2 months ago