The modern, dynamic company for the production of printing and textile products (Our main area of activity - manufacture of various kinds of labels and labeling of textile raw materials supply) in connection with the expansion of the work invites to the storekeeper (employee stock):
- Initial: assistant storekeeper, the execution of his orders for a positive probation - independently conduct additional storage.
- Preparation of the (packaging) order customers,
- Issuance of orders to customers,
- Preparation of supplies and raw materials for production,
- Work with suppliers documents, checking the availability of goods / materials with documents,
- Interaction with the production orders for execution issues
- The inventory storage,
- Inventory control,
- A responsibility
- Ability to work in an active mode and multitasking
- Flexible working hours
-Salary (Depending on the number of deliveries) + bonuses at the end of the month
-Good Working conditions.
-Opportunity for career growth.
-If you are willing to try yourself as , you can send us your CV. We will contact you as soon as look at your application.
Sous Chef and 1st year Apprentice - Brisbane, QLD
Chef wanted for Suburban Cafe in Jindalee. 45 p/w Breakfast and lunch daily.Dinner Friday andRead More7 days ago
Salsas Southgate Team Member - Melbourne, VIC
As a busy food retailer, you will work with a store team to create our amazing food and provide outstanding customer service....Read More7 days ago
Sandwichmaker / Allrounder - Sydney, NSW
We are looking forward to hear from you. We are a bakery/coffee shop in North Sydney and are currently looking for the position of an sandwichmaker and...Read More7 days ago
Kitchen hand - Canberra, ACT
Italian restaurant in Kingston looking For kitchen...Read More7 days ago
----Hiring - Waitresses/Waiters - Awesome team & Location--- - Melbourne, VIC
Please also indicate your availability of days you could work. This is an awesome opportunity to join a fun and exciting team working in a popular large...Read More7 days ago