12 month fixed term contract
Kings Park location with on-site parking
Dynamic team environment
Veolia Water Technologies, a division of Veolia Water and Veolia Environment, is a world leader in water treatment, with 6,100 employees through 120 business units. We are a leader in engineering, design, project management and execution of construction projects for turnkey facilities and water treatment plants.
We are seeking a highly motivated, self-starter and energetic Storeperson to coordinate the warehouse and issue supplies in a small and friendly logistics team. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will work closely with key internal stakeholders across the service operations team. The office is based at Kings Park for a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for:
- All aspects of warehousing receiving and dispatching goods and performing related tasks
- Processing and maintaining inventory records
- Provide feedback on inventory/order status to team members
- Investigating and reporting stock discrepancies, damaged stock etc.
- Cycle counting and annual stocktakes
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
This position involves lifting and carrying heavy objects and may involve inclement weather working conditions.
The ideal candidate has:
Veolia as an employer
- Certificate IV in Warehousing or similar
- A current “High Reach” forklift driver’s licence
- Min 3 years’ experience in a stores/warehouse environment, preferably in a stand-alone role
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Above intermediate computer skills required
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Can pick up on new things quickly
- Attention to detail
- Be enthusiastic and able to work autonomously
- Be able to create and maintain relationships with other staff and customers
- Strong communication skills are essential
At Veolia Water Solutions & Technologies we aim to recruit, develop and retain employees, and have built a unique culture and working environment based on our corporate values. We encourage every employee to take an active role in their career and learning development and offer competitive, flexible remuneration packages, and an achievable company-wide incentive scheme.
5 days ago