Do you love to swim?
Enjoy working with an enthusiastic and vibrant team?
Look forward to something different every day?
Fantastic opportunities for career advancement!
This role will be as enjoyable and rewarding as YOU make it!
YMCA South Gippsland SPLASH is seeking enthusiastic and engaging casual swim teacher's to work at vibrant and fun work place
Work within a variety of night, day and weekend shifts for varying levels including Primary, Preschool and Access classes.
As a Swimming Teacher you will be required to maintain thorough knowledge and understanding og all aspects of the YMCA Aquatic Programs, educational trends and industry development and commited to the delivery of safe, effective and professional lessons.
About the centre:
South Gippsland SPLASH is managed by the YMCA on behalf of the South Gippsland Shire Council and is situated in a prime location in Leongatha's sporting precinct. It aims to provide quality sporting, recreation, fitness and other services to the local community.
The centre provides the following facilities:
- 2 Multi Purpose Indoor Courts (Basketball, Netball, Badminton & Indoor Soccer)
- 25 Metre 10 x Lane Indoor Pool
- Program Pool
- Toddler Pool
- Office, Cafe and Administration Areas
- Friendly, positive, approchable and helpful
- Strong and valuable team player
- Up to date knowledge of swimming techniques and practices
- Efficient customer service, friendly mannerisn, punctual and committed to shifts.
- Available to work flexible hours including evening and weekends.
All applicants will undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment
All successful applicants will be subjected to a National Police Check. YMCA South Gippsland SPLASH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety
- Working With Children Checks
- Level 2 First Aid
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (Completion upon successful applications)
- AUSTSWIM Teacher of Infant & Preschool Aquatics
- and/or AUSTSWIM Teacher of Access and Inclusion
YMCA Victoria is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment, and successful applicants must comply with the YMCA’s Safeguarding Children and Young People Framework. Visit our website for further information.
- Teacher of Swimming and Water Safety / Swim Australia Teacher
- Current CPR
- Level 2/Senior/Apply First Aid
- Working with children check
- Teacher of Babies and Toddlers / Infant and Preschool Aquatics
- Teacher of Inclusive Aquatics / Learners with Disability
3 days ago
Swimming TeacherSouth Gippsland SPLASH - Melbourne, VIC
Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (Completion upon successful applications). Level 2 First Aid. Working with children check....Read More 3 days ago
Aquatics Programs CoordinatorSouth Gippsland SPLASH - Melbourne, VIC
Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (Completion upon successful applications). First Aid Certificate....Read More 4 months ago
Operations CoordinatorSouth Gippsland SPLASH - Melbourne, VIC
Current Working with Children Check. ACF Safeguarding Children and Young People Certificate (completion upon successful application)....Read More 7 months ago