Dandenong – Heatherton Road
Goodstart Early Learning – who are we?
We’re the largest early learning provider in Australia. Over 640 centres in our national network. We’re not for profit – you’ll see that benefit in our centres through up-skilling, training and resources.
Do you believe that children are central to everything we do and make best practice decisions based on that belief? Do you think that families are the key to achieving excellent outcomes? So do we – families are our primary partner. Isn’t it all about community? At Goodstart we strive to be a valued part of each community and expect that our teams feel the same – from centres through to head office.
We have recently upgraded our outdoor learning environment to include more natural experiences and extended the play area so that all the children play in the one space. Having a shared yard allows siblings and friends to play together regardless of their ages or which group they belong to.
- We have a warm, supportive community of families who work with us to provide high quality education and care
- The integrated services emphasise the quality connections and relationships by working together as one to deliver high quality services that are cohesive and responsible to the child’s need
- Natural and homely environment
- Multicultural and diverse environment
- 90 place centre with 30 place room 3.5-5 years
- It is a purpose built and a well-resourced centre with 5 rooms
- Centre has a strong connection with families and communities
- Centre has excellent occupancy rate of 90%
- Educators and a families for long term
- Centre has incursions in place
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Full time permanent position commencing immediately
- Centre is offering fixed shifts from 9:00am-5:00pm, with occasionally required to open and close shift
- Plan innovative and engaging learning experiences
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with children.
- Float across different kinder rooms to assist with covering breaks and program time of teachers
- Assess children’s learning and development and apply pedagogical expertise to inform curriculum decisions
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Seek and share best practice examples to improve the education program
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Model effective application of pedagogy in teaching practice
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs.
- Competitive above award wages
- 3 hours non-contact programming time
- Quality teaching and Educational resources
- Professional development and networking
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Uniform allowance
If you have a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification, and experience in a similar role, then we want to meet you!
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to interview as applications are received and we may remove this advertisement as soon as suitable individuals have been sourced
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process. Or for a confidential discussion, please call Charmi Shah on 03 9825 7708.
Posting Notes: [[customString7]] || [[customString5]] || Australia (AU) || VIC South & TAS - Region 30 || SF: LI || ECT Bachelor Degree 3 yrs or equiv || Full-Time
Educator - Certificate III - North SydneyGoodstart Early Learning - Sydney, NSW
Hold a current First Aid qualification. We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational...Read More7 days ago
TeacherGoodstart Early Learning - Gladstone, QLD
Hold a current First Aid qualification. If you have a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification, and experience in a...Read More7 days ago
TeacherGoodstart Early Learning - Dandenong, VIC
Hold a current First Aid qualification. We have a warm, supportive community of families who work with us to provide high quality education and care....Read More7 days ago
TeacherGoodstart Early Learning - Griffith, NSW
At Goodstart Griffith we strive to provide high quality care to children from six weeks through to five years of age....Read More2 months ago
Centre Cook - East PerthGoodstart Early Learning - Perth, WA
If you hold a Food Handling and Menu Planning certificate, and have experience cooking meals within a child care centre or similar environment, then we’d love...Read More2 months ago