Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Early Childhood Teacher to develop exciting and fun programs and practices that are responsive to our children’s needs and aligned with the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard.
You will be part of our supportive culture and have access to a qualified mentor to support your professional development and growth.
Goodstart Gladstone (Toolooa Street) Centre details:
- Large 108 place long day care service
- Supportive and passionate team
- Great Educational resources
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved).
If you are completing your final Semester we would love to hear from you.
- Fix term full-time contract with an immediate start until early 2017 with a possibility of being extended.
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Plan innovative and engaging learning experiences
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with children.
- Assess children’s learning and development and apply pedagogical expertise to inform curriculum decisions
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Seek and share best practice examples to improve the education program
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Model effective application of pedagogy in teaching practice
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs.
- Competitive above award wages
- 3 hours non-contact programming time
- Quality teaching and Educational resources
- Professional development and networking
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Uniform allowance
If you have a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification, and experience in a similar role, then we want to meet you!
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to interview as applications are received and we may remove this advertisement as soon as suitable individuals have been sourced
To apply, please click “Apply Now” to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process. Or for further information please email Rachelle Maddox, Critical Talent Acquisition Consultant: [email protected]
1 weeks ago
Educator - Certificate III - North SydneyGoodstart Early Learning - Sydney, NSW
Hold a current First Aid qualification. We’re looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic educator to join a highly motivated team, providing fun and educational...Read More 7 days ago
TeacherGoodstart Early Learning - Gladstone, QLD
Hold a current First Aid qualification. If you have a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification, and experience in a...Read More 1 weeks ago
TeacherGoodstart Early Learning - Dandenong, VIC
Hold a current First Aid qualification. We have a warm, supportive community of families who work with us to provide high quality education and care....Read More 1 weeks ago
TeacherGoodstart Early Learning - Griffith, NSW
At Goodstart Griffith we strive to provide high quality care to children from six weeks through to five years of age....Read More 2 months ago
Centre Cook - East PerthGoodstart Early Learning - Perth, WA
If you hold a Food Handling and Menu Planning certificate, and have experience cooking meals within a child care centre or similar environment, then we’d love...Read More 2 months ago