Employer: Hume Bank
Mon 17th Oct.
5p.m. Wed 26th Oct..
Banking & Finance
Wed 26th Oct. 5p.m.
Add to shortlist
Hume Bank is looking for a passionate and driven people leader to join our Finance & Customer Support team.
Key responsibilities include:
To be successful, you will have:
- Implementing and maintaining processes to ensure that customer enquiries are being handled professionally and within customer service guidelines
- Providing leadership, regular feedback and coaching to the team
- Monitoring customer call volumes and resources to ensure customer expectations and team objectives are met
- Handling escalations from the team and proactive resolution of any customer complaints
- Coordinate and manage cross-skilling of team members to ensure achievement of team and individual objectives
- Contribute to the development, implementation and review of policies and procedures to ensure legislative and regulatory compliance and to meet customer needs.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a team leader role within customer service/contact centre environment, financial services or related role
- Relevant certificate or diploma qualification (commenced or completed)
- Strong leadership qualities and a passion for developing people and teams
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify process improvements
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and strong relationship building skills
- Intermediate skills in the use of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new systems quickly
To apply for this role, please forward your application including a current resume and cover letter to [email protected]
A position description is available at www.humebank.com.au .
Applications close: 5pm, Wednesday 26th October.
1 weeks ago
Team Leader - Finance & Customer SupportHume Bank - Albury, NSW
Relevant certificate or diploma qualification (commenced or completed). Minimum 2 years' experience in a team leader role within customer service/contact centre...Read More 1 weeks ago
Learning & Development CoordinatorHume Bank - Albury, NSW
A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is desirable. Education & Training. Assist with online training system administration....Read More 6 months ago
Marketing OfficerHume Bank - Albury, NSW
The successful applicant will have a relevant tertiary qualification and a sound working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite....Read More 6 months ago
Risk & Compliance OfficerHume Bank - Albury, NSW
Hume Bank has an opportunity for a Risk and Compliance Officer who will assist in maintaining and monitoring Hume's risk and compliance frameworks to ensure...Read More 1 years ago