Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Southern Way Direct Care is seeking an enthusiastic, well presented and motivated administration support officer to join their reception and administration team.
The successful applicant shall:
- General administration tasks including (answering phones, data entry, photo copying data entry and filing)
- Receipt of money and signing out keys
- Purchasing stationary and office supplies
- Administrative supporting of program managers
- Delivering a high standard customer service
- Be well presented
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Have experience working in a customer service related field
- Possess a positive and professional attitude in dealing with a broad range of participants.
- Have a practical knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Have good verbal and written skills
- Have completed Year 12
- Current drivers licence preferred but not essential
This full time position will be for a duration of approximately 12 months and Gap year students are encouraged to apply. Wage will be in accordance with the National Training Wage 2010. Position is due to commence 12 th December 2016 or as negotiated with the successful applicant.
All applications should be submitted on our website by completing the Application Form listed below.
All queries should be directed to Anthony Smith at [email protected] or 5561 9000.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 28 th October, 2016
2 weeks ago
Trainee Administration Officer (Gap Year)Westvic Staffing Solutions - Warrnambool, VIC
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Southern Way Direct Care is seeking an enthusiastic, well presented and motivated administration support officer...Read More 2 weeks ago
Qualified or 4th Year PlumberWestvic Staffing Solutions - Warrnambool, VIC
Current Driver’s license. All applications should be submitted by completing the Application Form listed below....Read More 3 months ago
Trainee (Sales and Administration Clerk)Westvic Staffing Solutions - Warrnambool, VIC
Year 12 qualification and current driver licence. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a National Police Check....Read More 5 months ago
Glazier ApprenticeshipWestvic Staffing Solutions - Warrnambool, VIC
A current driver’s license is preferred but not essential. Applications close at 5pm on Monday February 22, 2016....Read More 9 months ago